BT Sport

bt have certainly changed their approach about match coverage for city, probably after all the complaints from blue they have realised that having those red twats on was ridiculous. anyway lets see if it continues, .. well done blues who actually complained .now I think we should turn our collective attention to sky and the over the top coverage of rags, because that is becoming more and more pathetic and ass licking every day

Ordered all of BT services, gave it a week for them to put all the wheels in motion and then cancelled under the 14 day cancellation clause citing the anti-City agenda as a reason.
I encourage others to do the same.....small victories and all that.

ha ha. Nice. Be great if hundreds of fans did this.

bt have certainly changed their approach about match coverage for city, probably after all the complaints from blue they have realised that having those red twats on was ridiculous. anyway lets see if it continues, .. well done blues who actually complained .now I think we should turn our collective attention to sky and the over the top coverage of rags, because that is becoming more and more pathetic and ass licking every day
This

Just watching the spain game and they have been advertising the CL games
Arses v PSG are on BT1,Barca V celtic on BT2 and as an after thought we are on ESPN,bloody cheek of it,we should be on the main channel and barca not

hehe mega funny , that guy is a star ..... i tried to be like that to an insurance guy on the phone , after i put the phone down ,i spent all night tossing and turning because i thought he would come and smash my windows .. not done that again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.