BT Sport

I rang bt to change my package the other day. The bloke i spoke to was a Blue (i tested him to make sure) and we had a good chat about City for ten minutes. He kept me on the same deal i was on and knocked £20 a month off my bill. Excellent.

This is how BT are reporting the draw.

I'm sure the c***'s are now definitely doing it on purpose.

That's a nice selective picture there.

Caption time! (no link)

image.jpg

Don't you think they're just trying to generate interest?

Android TV box is an innovative multimedia centre with an Android based operating system that allows you to play and view content without paying for cable or any monthly subscriptions. Just plug it in and discover a whole world of live TV, TV shows, sporting events, photos, music and more.
£40 off Amazon, make sure you get the keypad for about £10. Happy days.

hehe mega funny , that guy is a star ..... i tried to be like that to an insurance guy on the phone , after i put the phone down ,i spent all night tossing and turning because i thought he would come and smash my windows .. not done that again

A star? He's a ****. If he spoke to me like that he'd need new windows. The young kid's just doing his job. Nobody should be spoken to like that.

A star? He's a ****. If he spoke to me like that he'd need new windows. The young kid's just doing his job. Nobody should be spoken to like that.
yes i guess your right he was ott, but still made me laugh and people calling you to sell you soemthing or whatever, still piss you off

This is how BT are reporting the draw.

I'm sure the c***'s are now definitely doing it on purpose.

That's a nice selective picture there.

Caption time! (no link)

image.jpg
Haha fucking hell. "Scottish giants" like they dwarf us in quality. If ever a time the word "pandering" was invented for.

Alright, they're a big club in terms of fanbase/heritage, but Scottish giants... deary me, I'm quaking in me boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.