BT Sport

The companies are businesses and United games attract a lot of interest which I fully understand.

The advert I picked up on and at first thought it must be Europa as that would be ok as United not the Ukraine team but to do it on PL game is very disrespectful to Stoke.

Yes the so called bigger clubs have more fans and as such will be on more but the games that are the coverage should be spilt.

I never recall Sky doing this to be fair!

The companies are businesses and United games attract a lot of interest which I fully understand.

The advert I picked up on and at first thought it must be Europa as that would be ok as United not the Ukraine team but to do it on PL game is very disrespectful to Stoke.

Yes the so called bigger clubs have more fans and as such will be on more but the games that are the coverage should be spilt.

I never recall Sky doing this to be fair!
Dont know about that , watching the rags Leicester game last week and it must have been a good half hour into the pre match coverage before Leicesters name was even mentioned , a cursory mention and nod towards the fact they are current champions and then it was back on to more discussion about the rags , dont think theres much between sky or bt , as to which is furthest up the rags arse

Dont know about that , watching the rags Leicester game last week and it must have been a good half hour into the pre match coverage before Leicesters name was even mentioned , a cursory mention and nod towards the fact they are current champions and then it was back on to more discussion about the rags , dont think theres much between sky or bt , as to which is furthest up the rags arse

I meant in regards to the advert

Also, Pogbad has had a slow start apart from a few patches of brilliance, I must have fucking missed them
Hate to break it to you mate but Pogba attempted 107 passes today, his most in one game for Manchester united so obviously he's back to his best... ;-)

Was at a rag mates house last night and he had it on, the difference in commentary between our matches and theirs is mental. Not a bad word said and excuse after excuse for why they are playing shite. The Rooney love in before the game was sickening, going on about how "he will be back" etc, will he bollocks!

Mrs Ewing has just fucked off Sky and Neville and Thompson et al and I have got a BT package. Only this week. I'm stuck for a few months!

But the advert is a blatant wind up. But then I do like the Betway advert. It ain't Swansea City the guy's talking about, is it?

Was at a rag mates house last night and he had it on, the difference in commentary between our matches and theirs is mental. Not a bad word said and excuse after excuse for why they are playing shite. The Rooney love in before the game was sickening, going on about how "he will be back" etc, will he bollocks!

Think you hit the nail on the head with the keyword "Excuses"! It's not just BT either, every media outlet I heard yesterday - BBC News, Talkshite, Sky etc, all made excuses for them - no criticism at all, their tone was almost apologetic... just ended up being pathetic instead!
Talksport commentator even made excuses for the crowd, saying the Swamp is always slow at filling up ffs!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.