BT Sport

This is getting beyond a joke now.

Just seen an advert for the scums weekend game against Stoke. The advert begins with still stylised images of Pogba and the number 6 followed by Ibrahimovic Rooney and others. The voice over then comes in with "surely with this talent, United can get back to where they belong" Followed by "watch United against Stoke blah blah blah"

Can they be any more blatant? It's no longer a City issue. If I was a Stoke fan it would be a Stoke issue.

It's time every non rag cancelled their BT package.

Any ideas how we get a "drop BT" campaign going viral throughout the premier league?

To ignore it is to condone it.

This is getting beyond a joke now.

Just seen an advert for the scums weekend game against Stoke. The advert begins with still stylised images of Pogba and the number 6 followed by Ibrahimovic Rooney and others. The voice over then comes in with "surely with this talent, United can get back to where they belong" Followed by "watch United against Stoke blah blah blah"

Can they be any more blatant? It's no longer a City issue. If I was a Stoke fan it would be a Stoke issue.

It's time every non rag cancelled their BT package.

Any ideas how we get a "drop BT" campaign going viral throughout the premier league?

To ignore it is to condone it.

Just seen it myself. I had to run it back to watch it again as I could not believe it the first time. Thought my eyes & ears were deceiving me. It's absolutely disgusting. What infuriated me was " back to were they belong shit". Were they belong is down at the bottom with the relegation candidates. But not only that if I was a Stoke City fan I would be absolutely livid.

Just seen it myself. I had to run it back to watch it again as I could not believe it the first time. Thought my eyes & ears were deceiving me. It's absolutely disgusting. What infuriated me was " back to were they belong shit". Were they belong is down at the bottom with the relegation candidates. But not only that if I was a Stoke City fan I would be absolutely livid.
3a1eef57a58c41172c84d7841c6b3ed1.jpg

That advert is a fucking disgrace. The shitter they become, the more desperate the frenzy becomes to elevate them to their former heights.

Last edited:
Just be content that we've ruined sky super Sundays forever. Remember those weekends when the 'top four' were coincidentally all drawn to play each other a few times a year?
Hopefully stoke will batter the cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.