BT Sport

Haha! Imagine having BT sports and not just switching it on at kickoff and straight off at the final whistle.
Only lunatics and sadists would bother with the before and after bullshit.
Not sure what you can do about the commentary though. My suggestion would be to go to the pub and watch it so you don’t hear it.

I think the implication is that it basically only exists to push Crouch into a media career, hence the insane amount of promo the BBC give it.

With rumours of Lineker stepping down, I wouldn't be surprised if Chapman ends up on MOTD and Crouch is given MOTD2.
I thought I read a few weeks back that they had given the gig to Jenas. I’m sure I did or I might have dreamt it.

Has anyone put a formal complaint to bt sport re mcpointy’s appallingly blatant biased commentary last night? His screams of Nooooo followed by it’s a dive as Carvahal hacked down Raheem was unforgivable and ridiculously obvious.
I have put a complaint in and it would be great if other blues did the same.
Would be brilliant to stop this idiot robbing a living out of punditry....

You would have thought bt would be abit carefully about being anti City. Was it about 5 or 6 yrs ago that alot of City fans were binning bt of. Must have been around the time Ferdinand said he wanted RM to beat us in the semi finals ,be it canceling phone contracts or internet or the bt tv station. I know I did and the fact that bt would phone up asking if I would like to come , I only had to say "I'm a City fan" the reply would be "oh I guess not than !".I also said Ferdinand is a disgrace always slacking of City and for some time bt started put ex City players like the Dunny Monster on. But it seems bt have gone back to being shit again. Perhaps it needs more City fans to start binning them of again.

You would have thought bt would be abit carefully about being anti City. Was it about 5 or 6 yrs ago that alot of City fans were binning bt of. Must have been around the time Ferdinand said he wanted RM to beat us in the semi finals ,be it canceling phone contracts or internet or the bt tv station. I know I did and the fact that bt would phone up asking if I would like to come , I only had to say "I'm a City fan" the reply would be "oh I guess not than !".I also said Ferdinand is a disgrace always slacking of City and for some time bt started put ex City players like the Dunny Monster on. But it seems bt have gone back to being shit again. Perhaps it needs more City fans to start binning them of again.

They need City fans for City v Shakhtar on BT Sport 4.

For Real v City, they have enough Dippers and Rags who're indoctrinated that we're evil cheats watching to pander to so they just switch back to how they want to be.

Haha! Imagine having BT sports and not just switching it on at kickoff and straight off at the final whistle.
Only lunatics and sadists would bother with the before and after bullshit.
Not sure what you can do about the commentary though. My suggestion would be to go to the pub and watch it so you don’t hear it.
That is the unsung beauty of watching in a pub. As well as the beer of course.

and now on sky Hinchcliffe and Kewell are discussing why the first goal should've been ruled out and the second wasn't a penalty. No way on gods green earth would they take this stance with the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.