BT Sport

BT does come across as a bit amateurish and awkward, they could well do with Buzzer just to put in a little natural emotion

I can’t really cancel BT Sport as it comes free with the Virgin Media package I am on. I suppose I could downsize the package to exclude BT Sport but that would be too much hassle.

Why would I?
If I'm at a match I'm surrounded by City fans who I expect to be slightly biased. If I'm watching a City game on the telly I mute the sound because I don't want to listen to people who are supposed to be enlightening me as to what is happening on the pitch, but instead spend 90+ minutes delivering anti-City shite.
Yes it's strange isn't it? If you needed advice on joinery and you asked a joiner that had been at the top of his trade for 20 years you'd get good advice, same with an electrician - but ask an ex-footballer about football and 90% of them know no more than your average 'down the pub' punter, some of them even less. I suppose if they were any good they'd be in football management or coaching - so basically TV is left with the dregs of the game.

He's sold his soul, assuming he ever had one. Absolute c*nt of all c*nts, considering he should be one of our own. Hate him with a vengeance!
'
re Hinchcliffe

Yet there are still blues on here sticking up for this red Muppet. Give your heads a wobble.supportedUtd .as a kid and all that holding 5 up to Platt Lane rags 23/9/89 was just for show.
True colours now on display from this bitter ex- public school clown.Should be ashamed of himself jumping on the anti -City bandwagon.Can't stand the man.He is a Tosser.

Last edited:
'
re Hinchcliffe

Yet there are still blues on here sticking up for this red Muppet. Give your heads a wobble.supportedUtd .as a kid and all that holding 5 up to Platt Lane rags 23/9/89 was just for show.
True colours now on display from this bitter ex- public school clown.Should be ashamed of himself jumping in the anti -City bandwagon.Can't stand the man.He is a Tosser.
Social climber & media whore , what have they told you to say next Andy ‘ i’ve Never been so offended’ ?

Social climber & media whore , what have they told you to say next Andy ‘ i’ve Never been so offended’ ?
Or; "I've never won anything in my whole football career so now, as a bitter ex pro I will say anything to earn a living."
edit;1 fa cup with Everton. .so he has a trophy

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.