BT Sport

Flapping and controversy is exactly what they are after.

Cut the cord and stream your football. If everyone refuses to pay for this substandard punditry, then they will have to introduce a bit of objectivity to their coverage.

Football is becoming like the wwf wrestling. Token villains, bipolar opinions, daft money and the result already decided
I get it for free through dodgy satellite and still feel ripped off after that.

Fuck you camelgob, go and suck lemons with the ginger pig. Bitter little softarses showing their true colours. Disgusting and disgraceful for supposedly professional pundits. Cunts.
Jealousy,added to the fact his team aren't in it but by Thursday night will be gone from the Europa league as well...

Fuck you camelgob, go and suck lemons with the ginger pig. Bitter little softarses showing their true colours. Disgusting and disgraceful for supposedly professional pundits. Cunts.

Why on earth do BT think City fans want these two pricks commenting in our games? I told them this when I cancelled it. Get a bit of balance BT before you go under. Not every football fans wants to see the two illiterate knobs talking shite.

Wanted us to concede to make a game of it, fuck em, we're through and they have to deal with us more than likely being Englands only hope.

Watched it on kodi, US link came up first, thought that'll do gotta be better than bt rag sports, but they were just as bad, Jonathan Pearce and dean Ashton I think, slagging us off for not scoring every 30 seconds etc..
Then they came up with this little gem.
"Seems strange to play Sergio in this game when you've got bony champing at the bit"
Nearly choked on my brew.
90th minute before they mentioned that we have done a good job and are through to the last 8 for the first time ever.
There all cunts, BBC, itv, sly and bt rag sports.

Flapping and controversy is exactly what they are after.

Cut the cord and stream your football. If everyone refuses to pay for this substandard punditry, then they will have to introduce a bit of objectivity to their coverage.

Football is becoming like the wwf wrestling. Token villains, bipolar opinions, daft money and the result already decided

I do stream the footie. Trouble is, the best stream was BT Sports Europe HD :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.