BT Sport

Lol I just said to one of the lads, kilbane the **** is criticising Silva and if there wasn't a stand around landsdowne road have run to O'Connell Street the fucking donkey

Fucking stand. **** would have drowned in the Liffey by the docks when he didn't see the bridge.

They couldn't be more gutted that we are the ones to go through. Savage just moaned and complained for 90 minutes, seemingly unaware of the concept of a two legged tie (not surprising, given his career)

Enjoy listening to the bitter f8ckers now , zipgob despises us because hes now just another southern based rag fan , coiffure head despises us because we sacked his mate Bobby , can we really take BT sport coverage seriously , they so want the old top 4 back in situ , Rags, Arse , Dippers , Chelski , and we are pissing them off big time , and remember the more they slag us , the more they are hurting . If we won the Champs League Final and beat Barca 6-1 , they would moan about the clean sheet .

Enjoy listening to the bitter f8ckers now , zipgob despises us because hes now just another southern based rag fan , coiffure head despises us because we sacked his mate Bobby , can we really take BT sport coverage seriously , they so want the old top 4 back in situ , Rags, Arse , Dippers , Chelski , and we are pissing them off big time , and remember the more they slag us , the more they are hurting . If we won the Champs League Final and beat Barca 6-1 , they would moan about the clean sheet .

And point out that Barca had recently come back from a winter break.

Savage "worst game I've ever seen"
Well Robbie you were playing (and I use that word loosely) in the worst game I've ever seen at the Etihad
Fucking Stuart Pearce ran onto the pitch and put the ball down for you to take a free kick because you and your Blackburn buddies were wasting that much time

Just glad the Ginger prick wasn't on tonight. I hear on good advice BT are throwing stupid money at these halfwits. 5 star hotels, business class flights and your own BT credit card to spend on eating and drinking what you want. Assholes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.