BT Sport

What about all the Barcelona fans? Won't they vote with their feet (eyes) by the inclusion of Real and Atletico on the flyer?

Sorry mate, but what you've written is a very, very large, steaming pile of horse shit.

what all the Barca fans living in Skipton?? it's a UK flyer ffs
you're wrong mate, I make a lot of money doing this kind of stuff so I should know

I can offer an explanation to this especially as it's a leaflet drop.

it's the old problem of trying to get new customers so you aim to appeal to as many people as possible. Now unfortunately most people aren't city fans (just like most people aren't United fans) and the marketers know that including our name in a flyer will piss off 90% of the target audience rendering the flyer useless. So they omit our name to try to maximise the chance of hitting a winner. Same thing would happen if any team reached the semis. It's the same as sponsoring a team, I always advise against it as you'll lose more sales than you actually gain with the association. How many of us bought anything from Sharpe?

So I'd actually say that it's a good flyer in terms of a marketing objective as the only people you'll piss of are the 10% city fans

No bias or agenda here I'm afraid just pure mathematics

It's good marketing to mention teams that aren't in it ? And two Spanish teams ?

what all the Barca fans living in Skipton?? it's a UK flyer ffs
you're wrong mate, I make a lot of money doing this kind of stuff so I should know
So there aren't many people of Spanish descent living in this country? What about South Americans?

I take it you've never been to London?

Like I said.....

CROCK

OF

SHIT.

I suppose it's divisive to the Chelsea, un*t*d and Liverpool fans too. After all, it reminds them that they've failed in this competition. They'll all be tuning out too?

short answer is yes as the teams are classed a failures it's these little tricks that companies use to persuade you.

Well who are they encouraging them to watch then ?

Come and watch the Champs' League, on second thoughts don't bother as all the uk teams are out & you all hate City so we'll pretend their not in it.

No wonder that **** opera singer with the moustache is on tv every night. Sack the lot & start again I say.

So there aren't many people of Spanish descent living in this country? What about South Americans?

I take it you've never been to London?

have you heard of targeted mail and flyers?

I presume London wasn't the location of the drop. By the way South Americans in the country equates to less than 0.1% of the population Europeans equates to 3%. Even in London Europeans extends to 9% and South Americans still stay below 0.1%. This is all Europeans which are mainly Polish and Czech. Spanish is a very small percentage of this 9%.

Now as a company trying to maximise revenues would you care about this numbers? the answer is yes as you know where the live anyway so you can change the target message.

now try and get your brain into money making strategies and out of your current train of thought

have you heard of targeted mail and flyers?

I presume London wasn't the location of the drop. By the way South Americans in the country equates to less than 0.1% of the population Europeans equates to 3%. Even in London Europeans extends to 9% and South Americans still stay below 0.1%. These is all Europeans which are mainly Polish and Czech. Spanish is a very small percentage of this 9%.

Now as a company trying to maximise revenues would you care about this numbers? the answer is yes as you know where the live anyway so you can change the target message.

now try and get your brain into money making strategies and out of your current train of thought

If this is true it follows that the coverage being full of rags slagging us off is also part of the plan as we suspected & rumours that they are struggling to get viewers & may lose the slot not surprising when their whole strategy is based on negativity.

If this is true it follows that the coverage being full of rags slagging us off is also part of the plan as we suspected & rumours that they are struggling to get viewers & may lose the slot not surprising when their whole strategy is based on negativity.

wouldn't surprise me. The problem they have regarding negativity during the show is that actual paying customers are now watching not potential ones so you need to keep them all happy by keeping everything balanced. ie look after you customers, something BT fails to grasp. We shouldn't expect Goater, Dickov, Sinclair on the panel we'd want one of them, an ex madrid player and a neutral. It's not hard and I really have no idea what they are playing at. I can guarantee it's not just us as well.

Da le da da... (click click),
Da le da da... (click click),
Da le da da,
Da le da da,
Da le da da da da da da,

McPointyman and Owen,
Ginger Pig and Wio,
Joke Humphries team of weirdos
The Adams Family...

(etc)

Reet... Sheet...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.