BT Sport

Oh BT Sport, is f....ng shit, oh BT Sport is f....ng shit, f....ng shit, shit and more shit, oh BT Sport is f....ng shit.

Oh Michael Owen, is.....

Oh Camel Gob, is .....

Oh Pointy t..t, is....

Stock, Aitken Waterman, if you're still going, I am available for extra work evenings / weekends if City aren't playing. (This isn't a song before anyone asks what tune, I'm considering a career change).

The reason every City fan should cancel BT broadband, BT TV and BT landlines.
Not a penny of mine shall they get.
I'll watch all the games via Kodi

Done, and hope the rest of fellow Blues not only do so but explain why....

Yes, this is the stuff that is not debatable, fuck you BT.

I can offer an explanation to this especially as it's a leaflet drop.

it's the old problem of trying to get new customers so you aim to appeal to as many people as possible. Now unfortunately most people aren't city fans (just like most people aren't United fans) and the marketers know that including our name in a flyer will piss off 90% of the target audience rendering the flyer useless. So they omit our name to try to maximise the chance of hitting a winner. Same thing would happen if any team reached the semis. It's the same as sponsoring a team, I always advise against it as you'll lose more sales than you actually gain with the association. How many of us bought anything from Sharpe?

So I'd actually say that it's a good flyer in terms of a marketing objective as the only people you'll piss of are the 10% city fans

No bias or agenda here I'm afraid just pure mathematics

it's the old problem of trying to get new customers so you aim to appeal to as many people as possible. Now unfortunately most people aren't city fans (just like most people aren't United fans) and the marketers know that including our name in a flyer will piss off 90% of the target audience rendering the flyer useless. So they omit our name to try to maximise the chance of hitting a winner. Same thing would happen if any team reached the semis. It's the same as sponsoring a team, I always advise against it as you'll lose more sales than you actually gain with the association. How many of us bought anything from Sharpe?

So I'd actually say that it's a good flyer in terms of a marketing objective as the only people you'll piss of are the 10% city fans

So with that logic we can expect to see again tomorrow night camelgob, ginger pig and the other two scouse tw@ts?

What about all the Barcelona fans? Won't they vote with their feet (eyes) by the inclusion of Real and Atletico on the flyer? There are lots of people in this country who support Barcelona.

Sorry mate, but what you've written is a very, very large, steaming pile of horse shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.