BT Sport

Camelgob was bitter as usual.

We didn't turn up for a semi and RM should have scored 6. Mcminimum was just being a Cnut as usual. Thank fuck ikkle mikky is being saved for the 30 minute version of YNWA before "Another famous night at Anfield"...

People , how many time do you need to be told.

Kodi...Pheonix...Fox Sports 1...Warren Barton, Brad Friedal, Alexi Lallas, yes it was Tyler on the commentary , but 110% better than those knobs on BT

People , how many time do you need to be told.

Kodi...Pheonix...Fox Sports 1...Warren Barton, Brad Friedal, Alexi Lallas, yes it was Tyler on the commentary , but 110% better than those knobs on BT

Tyler nearly bust a nut when Kun came close at the end.

Got a good stream for the BT europe , would never give those f*ckers my money , i turned off straight after the final whistle , but any negatives Wio and McPointy said after the game is totally our team and managers fault , a very poor performance has given the media the ammunition to hammer us , and we deserve it ,we were absolutely spineless. We were Englands last great hope in the Champs league and we put the white flags out and rolled over. "Pride in Battle" "We fight to the end " " We play for you" ............Really ?

You could hear in Fletcher's voice all night how desparate he was for them to score everytime they had a chance, the fat waistcoat wearing ****.

I wonder how many times they've showed us with that **** Rio as a pundit compared to how many times they show Utd with a City face on the panel. Fuck all or pretty close to it is my guess!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.