BT Sport

I couldn't disagree with what they had to say last night. There was no positive spin to put on it.
I do agree they have been shocking in previous rounds though.

How did we sound on TV and were there any comments?

We seemed to be as loud as any match I've been to for pretty much the whole match.

How did we sound on TV and were there any comments?

We seemed to be as loud as any match I've been to for pretty much the whole match.

The boos for the champions league anthem were distinctly audible at the beginning but soon stopped. So either you all stopped booing after 10 seconds or they turned the mikes down.

I think they may have forgotten to turn them back up as well because although the commentators mentioned your singing, and it was (sort of) audible occasionally in the background, on the whole it was only the Real fans you could hear.

It's interesting how much they are pro Liverpool but not even half as supportive towards us.

Just rang BT to cancel my SPORT package.

When asked why I replied that I don't like the commentators or pundits on your CL coverage

He said "you'll be a City fan then" ...!!!!!

He then offered me a loyalty deal at £10.99 for 3 months then £15.99 for 9 months saving £111 over the next 12 months

I thanked him and declined as the reason for cancelling was not addressed

I am now on my last 30 days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just rang BT to cancel my SPORT package.

When asked why I replied that I don't like the commentators or pundits on your CL coverage

He said "you'll be a City fan then" ...!!!!!

He then offered me a loyalty deal at £10.99 for 3 months then £15.99 for 9 months saving £111 over the next 12 months

I thanked him and declined as the reason for cancelling was not addressed

I am now on my last 30 days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Poser :P

The boos for the champions league anthem were distinctly audible at the beginning but soon stopped. So either you all stopped booing after 10 seconds or they turned the mikes down.

I think they may have forgotten to turn them back up as well because although the commentators mentioned your singing, and it was (sort of) audible occasionally in the background, on the whole it was only the Real fans you could hear.

Watched on Irish TV again, and again I could hear the City fans throughout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.