BT Sport

Thanks for persisting with this @Lucky Toma. This exactly encapsulates my views and those of many other Blues. Simon Green has a team working on this type of complaint. That is clear from the numerous earlier replies from him to individuals, all with the same standard paragraphs, some of which contained the same grammatical errors. The failure by them to recognise our strength of feeling is really quite shameful.

For the benefit of anyone from BT monitoring this thread, I am one of many to have cancelled BT Sport with HD and BTTV. I will reassess my broadband provider once that contract ends, soon. You still have a lot to do to change my opinion of you.

In case there is someone monitoring from BT - I also cancelled the full package last season - despite being offer a mega value new deal to stay - all because of the way they report/comment on City matters/matches

Since my bang on the head i truely forget things within a few days,in one ear and out the other lol
Where am i again?
You're in the bank trying to withdraw some cash ma'am, we just need the following;

Full name
Address
Date of Birth
Account number
National Sort Code
Pin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.