buck off hughes!!!

Re: Fuck off hughes!!!

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
FFS we lost to a the champions - dosen't make the manager shit!

Maybe not but...

Losing at Home to Forest and away to Brighton....

Losing against Bolton, Boro, WBA at home to Fulham Spurs *(when they were shite) and Everton...

Failing to beat a 10 man Newcastle, and turning in generally shit away performances DOES!!

ConnorMCFC said:
you fuck off

they were better than us...end of

as a city fan i went out for a beer after and thought yeah...there alot better than us but in the coming years the gap will get closer between us

what exacly would you wanted hughes to have done today?

Well he could have sent the team out with some fire in their bellies for a start, I reckon his team talks must be sleep-inducing.

They were a LOT better than us last season but we still beat them twice.

scorer said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Maybe not but...

Losing against Bolton, Boro, WBA at home to Fulham Spurs *(when they were shite) and Everton...

Failing to beat a 10 man Newcastle, and turning in generally shit away performances DOES!!
did you want sven to stay?

Re: lay off hughes!!!

getting beat is one thing. creating probably only one decent goalscoring chance in two derby matches, is another.

lancs blue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
you fuck off

they were better than us...end of

as a city fan i went out for a beer after and thought yeah...there alot better than us but in the coming years the gap will get closer between us

what exacly would you wanted hughes to have done today?

Well he could have sent the team out with some fire in their bellies for a start, I reckon his team talks must be sleep-inducing.

They were a LOT better than us last season but we still beat them twice.

We completely fluked the home game and they didn't turn up for the OT game last season.

i dont get how anyone can take any positives from today

i am usually the most optimistic of any City fans...
but that was as bad is it gets!

how many times are you going to change the bloody title of this thread talk about undesicive

ConnorMCFC said:
scorer said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Maybe not but...

did you want sven to stay?

In preference to Hughes yes.... I think he'd have done much better in attracting players and putting up decent preformances than Hughes has done.

I'd like to see Rijkaard here.

oh god here we go....

we win four matches on the bounce, then lose to United and people are screaming for the manager to be sacked.

The fact that people are using this match as a reason for getting Hughes sacked is insane.
In all fairness were Spurs fans calling for Redknapp to be sacked after they lost by 3 goals to Utd last week?
What about Wenger?
And for some of the people who said replace Hughes with Scolari; they lost 3-0!
Oh but yes, we are better than everyone arent we?
And people dredge up matches that happened months ago as a reason to sack him.

Make valid points; use recent matches..maybe look at the Fulham game etc, but this is ridiculous. We havent just lost to Hull or someone.

Tell you what, if Hughes stays in his job, then at the start of next season, wins 6 matches (doubtful I know but you never know), but then loses a match, will people still keep bleating on about Forest and Brighton etc...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.