buck off hughes!!!

Re: Fuck off hughes!!!

scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:
[no did you want sven regardless of whats happened?

we got hammered 8-1 at boro, 6-0 at chelsea, and various other results against the likes of reading and so on

ask yourself a question, why did you want to keep sven but now get rid of hughes?

I think what happened to Sven last season was somewhat unfprtunate and clearly affected the teams performances on the pitch..... by the way we finished higher than we probably will this (including the £100m spend) and qualifoed for the UEFA cup albeit coutesy of the Fair Play league.

Alas sad to say we will not have done so well this season.

Has Sven not been told he was going to be sacked I suspect the games might have had a different outcome, player power is quite strong you know!

Exactly. Spot fucking on.
People go on about Sven's stupid tactics aswell. Seems to me Hughes makes even stranger tactical choices at times.

Lets have Sven back...gets tin hat

ConnorMCFC said:
Goats left knee said:
that was a weak fuking United team that we should have been able to beat in my opinion!!

things are not good! fuck me if you think they are!

where the fuck was Ireland today! look at how much space tevez had for the 2nd!
we had about 2 fucking shots!! my park team would have got that

we must win the last 2 but have no chance, we are weak
they were weak but still a much better team than us

are you calling ireland for having an off day when he has been our best player all season? everyone does, just like tranny did for them today

things are good, 1 defeat in our last 5 games against the champions FFS!!!!!

it may just be me but some people need a reality check

seventeen defeats in thirty-six matches. that's the reality.

scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:

we got hammered 8-1 at boro, 6-0 at chelsea, and various other results against the likes of reading and so on

ask yourself a question, why did you want to keep sven but now get rid of hughes?

I think what happened to Sven last season was somewhat unfprtunate and clearly affected the teams performances on the pitch..... by the way we finished higher than we probably will this (including the £100m spend) and qualifoed for the UEFA cup albeit coutesy of the Fair Play league.

Has Sven not been told he was going to be sacked I suspect the games might have had a different outcome, player power is quite strong you know!
i agree with you to a point, but we get a draw next week then beat bolton, its our best league finish in the prem ever! and the league is the stongest its ever been!

i reckon its a case of glass half full and hlaf empty, and im thinking to many people are saying glass half empty, considering half the people coming out here tonight havnt shown there faces while we have been on this good run of form

Difference today was we didn't have a Tevez. We just don't have an outlet up front. Caicedo just isn't up to it, maybe Boj will do it next season, who knows. We had a lot of possession with no goal threat. The Scum were a wee bit lucky today.

Perth-Blue said:
Difference today was we didn't have a Tevez. We just don't have an outlet up front. Caicedo just isn't up to it, maybe Boj will do it next season, who knows. We had a lot of possession with no goal threat. The Scum were a wee bit lucky today.

They let us have possession of the ball in areas that we couldn't hurt them. Once they pressed us at all we fcuked it up.

Cheesy said:
Perth-Blue said:

They let us have possession of the ball in areas that we couldn't hurt them. Once they pressed us at all we fcuked it up.
this

united do it with most teams,...arsenal last week the key example

its easy for them letting us have it in front of them while they have 2 line of 4 defending, the fact is that we just didnt have the quality to break them down, and when we got a chance/half chance, we blew it

ConnorMCFC said:
scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:

i agree with you to a point, but we get a draw next week then beat bolton, its our best league finish in the prem ever! and the league is the stongest its ever been!

i reckon its a case of glass half full and hlaf empty, and im thinking to many people are saying glass half empty, considering half the people coming out here tonight havnt shown there faces while we have been on this good run of form

What good run of form???? :O£

Four succesive wins...?

Three at home, two against relegation strugglers and another against a team that had the tie in the bag after 10 minutes??

The only noteworthy performance was against Everton admittedly... dont get carried away by breating Blackburn and WBA at home... those games should be gimmes.

scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:
scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:

What good run of form???? :O£

Four succesive wins...?

Three at home, two against relegation strugglers and another against a team that had the tie in the bag after 10 minutes??

The only noteworthy performance was against Everton admittedly... dont get carried away by breating Blackburn and WBA at home... those games should be gimmes.
again its a case of glass half full or half empty...and im thinking yours is half empty mate to be honest

scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:
again its a case of glass half full or half empty...and im thinking yours is half empty mate to be honest

In Hughe's case its bone dry mate... bone dry!
haha opinions mate...i dont want to argue with fellow blues, i just think he should be judged when he has his own full squad this time next season...and once hes had a poper full summers transfer window to spend his money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.