Buffon

Jay's here, the press aren't gonna release the story just yet. If I'm wrong on this I'll stand in the middle of the pitch at a game and you can all throw tomatoes at me

jay_mcfc said:
Jay's here, the press aren't gonna release the story just yet. If I'm wrong on this I'll stand in the middle of the pitch at a game and you can all throw tomatoes at me
why is that?

No idea how the press work to be honest, after I was told what I was told earlier I presumed they were running the story (the first text was quite brief...said the nationals were in on the signing so I thought they were running it...seems not to be the case). There's really no need for any over-reaction on any of the potential signings though, the chances are we won't find out about any of them until January anyway.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
jay_mcfc said:
why is that?

could be press embargo or they want more info prior to publication

or they have got it totally wrong

jay_mcfc said:
No idea how the press work to be honest, after I was told what I was told earlier I presumed they were running the story (the first text was quite brief...said the nationals were in on the signing so I thought they were running it...seems not to be the case). There's really no need for any over-reaction on any of the potential signings though, the chances are we won't find out about any of them until January anyway.

Why does January seem so, so, so far away at times :-)

jay_mcfc said:
oh right ok fair enough

nickson71 said:
jay_mcfc said:

Why does January seem so, so, so far away at times :-)
I know im looking forward to January more than Christmas

BTW there's no need to ask me for updates or anything like that...I'm not in the know and I've not got a source within the club, all I have is an old mates brother working at the daily mail (I didn't even know his brother worked there until about 4 hours ago). All I know and am likely to know is what I've already said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.