Buffon

de niro said:
RobinJo said:
stavros said:
spot on para ! i mean who gives a fuck about england all im bothered about is city and signing buffon would be fantastic for us

Fuck off mate. So your saying get rid of Joe Hart cause he certainly won't sit on the bench.
i think you may be a little short sighted, buffon is world class and joe could learn loads from him.
Hart earlier this season made an interview and said that he always watch the best keepers to learn from them... if there is anyone he would play second fiddle to it would be Buffon, Casillas or Reina if i read that interview right...

He will not move since he will learn lots from the best of the world

de niro said:
RobinJo said:
stavros said:
spot on para ! i mean who gives a fuck about england all im bothered about is city and signing buffon would be fantastic for us

Fuck off mate. So your saying get rid of Joe Hart cause he certainly won't sit on the bench.
i think you may be a little short sighted, buffon is world class and joe could learn loads from him.

Hows Joe gonna learn when hes not there?

I like Joe Hart but there can be no room for sentiment if you want to challenge for top honours.

Sure we don't need a new keeper and there are other areas where we need urgent strengthening but i believe it's all about timing and now is the time that this opportunity has arisen. £20m is a good price for the best keeper in the world.

For those who question how valuable a keeper is, look at how many points Shay Given has saved for Newcastle. Buffon is another level, maybe two, above Given etc... He's simply the best keeper in the world.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvfSLiT4g8k&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvfSLiT4g ... re=related</a> - save numbers 1,2 and 3 are awesome.

We also have to bare in mind that if Joe gets injured we are likely to struggle with our shaky defence and back-up keeper.

i have to admit that i know very little about buffon......

looks like he is a great shot stopper......but so is david james!

is he great at commanding his area, organising his defence and what is he like on crosses?????....these are the areas that Joe Hart lacks in at the moment (mostly down to his inexperience)...

I can't believe City are about to sign one of the top 3 keepers in the world (Buffon, Cech and Casillias in any order) and people are moaning that they don't want him. Do you want to rewind 12 months, when we were signing Benjani?

If Hart wants to stay and learn from him then great, if he doesn't piss off then. No time for sentiment really, he wouldn't be arsed about us if he wanted to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.