Buffon

Joe Hart is a GOOD keeper.
Gianluigi Buffon is a GREAT keeper

Who better for Joe to learn off than Buffon.

This would deffo be a big signing and a great signal of intent.Hope it happens

staffs_blue said:
Joe Hart is a GOOD keeper.
Gianluigi Buffon is a GREAT keeper

Who better for Joe to learn off than Buffon.

This would deffo be a big signing and a great signal of intent.Hope it happens

Spot on post that mate

jay_mcfc said:
Maybe KBS can shed more light?
dont think its KBS that work for a news paper,it was kinky by name.work for the star.
if thats what your implying

staffs_blue said:
ramsdale4 said:
If we have signed Buffon, i can see Hart going to Spurs this Jan.

I wouldnt sell him for any less that £17m.we can afford 2 say no.

Lets be honest. Right now Hart is considered one of the best English Keepers in the world. Second only to James probably. There is no way this lad will want to play second fiddle to anybody, not even Buffon. He will move on if we sign a new keeper, im sure of it.

i have a bet running with a fella at work. £10 that we sign buffon in january. i put the bet out the first time the rumours surfaced. always just had a feeling he would sign for our great club

ramsdale4 said:
staffs_blue said:
ramsdale4 said:
If we have signed Buffon, i can see Hart going to Spurs this Jan.

I wouldnt sell him for any less that £17m.we can afford 2 say no.

Lets be honest. Right now Hart is considered one of the best English Keepers in the world. Second only to James probably. There is no way this lad will want to play second fiddle to anybody, not even Buffon. He will move on if we sign a new keeper, im sure of it.
no problem with that statement not at all an overstatement... i guess it would have been enough sayin best english keeper in england?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.