Bukayo Saka

Can see Saka staying in England if he doesnt sign a new contract. Only other team outside England I can see him going to is Real Madrid.

Martinelli strikes me as only leaving to one of the Spanish sides.

Can see Saka staying in England if he doesnt sign a new contract. Only other team outside England I can see him going to is Real Madrid.

Martinelli strikes me as only leaving to one of the Spanish sides.
Martinelli loves the club. He and Saka will be our LF and RF for a long time.

La Liga is on the slide. The Premier League is becoming the European Super League
I think you're right. Essentially, Barcelona and Real Madrid are big names but the appeal of La Liga is diminishing in a way that Serie A experienced 10-15 years ago. Names like Inter, Milan and Juventus just don't have the pull they once did because financially they cannot compete. La Liga isn't quite at that point, but the Premier League is pulling away and Covid has accelerated the financial demise in Spain. I believe that relegated Burnley had a bigger turnover than Milan last year. The Premier League trophy is the biggest prize in club football (but I would say that as a City fan, wouldn't I? :))

I think you're right. Essentially, Barcelona and Real Madrid are big names but the appeal of La Liga is diminishing in a way that Serie A experienced 10-15 years ago. Names like Inter, Milan and Juventus just don't have the pull they once did because financially they cannot compete. La Liga isn't quite at that point, but the Premier League is pulling away and Covid has accelerated the financial demise in Spain. I believe that relegated Burnley had a bigger turnover than Milan last year. The Premier League trophy is the biggest prize in club football (but I would say that as a City fan, wouldn't I? :))
Agreed.

Years of hoarding tv revenue will come back to bite them. Real Madrid and Barcelona wouldnt allow others to feed at the trough and they will suffer for it.

The bigger clubs in this league need comeptitvie Evertons, Aston Villa's, West Hams's ect - thats the real strengh of the premier league.

Can see Madrid going for him, that defeat to Barca has hurt them according to their press Perez believes they need a rebuild/refresh in midfield and on the wings, Perez is willing to give the manager 300 to 400 million in the summer to spend where they've got that money from I don't know but he's adamant it's there.

La Liga is on the slide. The Premier League is becoming the European Super League
A new Santiago Bernabeu and a new Camp Nou, La Liga ana particularly Barca and Real are going no where, if either of those two come knocking , 99% of footballers will listen and many would walk there.

You all need to give up on Bukayo Saka
They're currently first in the premier league.
Plays for the biggest club in London,
Looking to sign a new contract.
One of the best players in the league currently.
It's just like saying Trent is going to leave Liverpool or Foden is going to leave city
This ain't FIFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.