Bukayo Saka

The only player we miss more than Sterling is David Silva.

really-are.gif

Who knows. I'd wager he won't be at Arsenal in 3 years though.

Arsenal are on the brink of being Monaco (16/17) or Lille (20/21)

They don't have the money to keep a squad of quality (a la Monaco/Lille/Spurs or even to a lesser degree Liverpool).
Look how many players are out of contract in 2024 and 2025. Not just the number of players but the quality.
None of their best players are tied down beyond 2025 (with the exception of Zinchenko and Jesus).
Xhaka, Saka, Saliba, Martinelli, Partey, Ødegaard and Ramsdale are all starters. Tomiyasu and Holding are 2 of their most important squad players. The manager will no doubt go too.

View attachment 66289

A mass Arsenal exodus is inevitable.
LOL

Arsenal are on their way back, do not underestimate them, they have backed Arteta with money and they will reward the players with big contracts, non of their senior players will leave, why would they want to?

Even being half way through the season, people still aren't rating them. All have heads burried in sands
They may no do it but whatever, the Arse are back and will be serious competitors in the coming seasons.

Arteta is a class act, still a lot to learn but he is well on his way to becoming a high quality manager.

This is hilarious because we miss Sterling more than Jesus or Zinchenko.

The only player we miss more than Sterling is David Silva.
Your right. I miss Sterling tripping himself up 2 yards from an open goal, or doing his usual vanishing act at Anfield.
No doubt he was an exceptional player in his earlier City years but not now. One of the most frustrating players for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.