Bumping into City Players

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
In my time i have, by pure chance, randomly bumped into:

Jon Macken in a Cyprus Hotel (beat him in the pop quiz n'all )
Richard Dunne at a Funfair in Warrington
Asa Harford at a Wedding
Denis Tueart in a Pub in Cheshire (cant remember where)
Andy Dibble in a Nightclub in Town (after he stopped playing for us)
Joey Barton in a lift in Town.

Lets hear your wierd and wonderful 'BUMPS'

Tommy Booth around a pool in Cala Millor, Majorca in 1980-ish. He was there with his PNE team-mates if memory serves...

Shaun Goater was at the Trafford Centre, once. I went up to him nervously, feeling that a scene such as this belonged in a James Bond novel before uttering those immortal words to him: "are you the goat?". "Yes", he replied and shook my hand. What a fella.

I walked past JO , and three mates , in the Trafford Centre last month.

I crashed into the back of Albert Riera's Porche Cayenne on deansgate when he was on Loan at us, the day before we played fulham.

I had a shower with Distin and I sat in the sauna with sun ji Hi and David Seaman. This was when the club use to use what was then Holmes Place in Didsbury.

Paul Dickov came round to my mates BBQ with his kids who lived next door to him.

I bumped into Vincent Kompany at Shell petrol station in Didsbury.

foxy said:
I crashed into the back of Albert Riera's Porche Cayenne on deansgate when he was on Loan at us, the day before we played fulham.

I had a shower with Distin and I sat in the sauna with sun ji Hi and David Seaman. This was when the club use to use what was then Holmes Place in Didsbury.

Paul Dickov came round to my mates BBQ with his kids who lived next door to him.

I bumped into Vincent Kompany at Shell petrol station in Didsbury.

so you had a shower with distin the went in the sauna with seaman round you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.