Bumping into City Players

Talked to Joey Barton at a Killers gig at academy.
Saw Distin buying value light bulbs at B&Q in Alti.
Has a piss next to David James.

Thats all for city players........

I gave Paul Power a tennis racket. He won on the bingo at Marton Mere Caravan Site in Blackpool. A long time ago.

I've not had any lucky bumps, only official meets, unless you count waiting outside Maine Road in the pouring rain for the legendary Shaun Goater to leave the ground on the last day of Maine Road.

I've met Joe Hart, Vincent Kompany, Edin Dzeko and Aleksandar Kolarov. I presented Vinnie with PotM for October and my step-daughter won a guide dog competition the other week. Both videos are still on the OS.

To the guy that saw Mark Kennedy after the Blackburn promotiion matach. I know fori a fact he was smacked that night by a fellow City fan in front of Kennedys dad. Apparently he deservbed it. So your observations are probably true. Still a good lad though lol.
I am lucky enoughy to be mates with a lad that organsised all the partieds for the City lads and was good mates with them all.
I played gold with
Andy Morrison many times - Still looks exactly the same and what a competitor no matter what sport.
Play golf on and off with Mick McCarthy, Nicky Weaver, Mark Kennedy, Michael Brown (only one I thought was a knob)
I have a photo at Bredbury Hall about 3am with me and Tiato, Wikens and Weaver.
LASTLY - Met Nicky Summerbee with my other City mates in Bredbury Hall after we got beat 6-0 and 4-0 by Liverpool in the same week around 1995?
I said not a great week, probably a bad thing to say but he said he couldnt give a fxck. It got nasty and he was saved by his big bouncer type mates.

John Macken in Stalyvegas a couple of days before we was due to play QPR (A) in the League Cup pissed as a fart. Were getting a common theme here.

Bradley Wright Phillips and Mickell Bischoff in a bar in Deansgate Locks. Been waiting at bar for 20 minutes and they come in and gets served straight away. With the do you know who i'am trick.

Gerard Wiekens in Yates in town.

Not City players. In 92 we were lining up outside Coco's in Syockport a huge queue. When the Wallace brothers and Lee Sharpe walk straight past to the front of the line. Someone said get to the back. Do you kow who we are came out of his Sharpes mouth. He was smacked to the ground. On the Sunday he was sat on the bench at United and the commentators panned onto him with a right shiner. They said they had been told it was a training ground accident. Funny as fxck.

bumped into Bobby manc today in Manchester.

he said:

''Tell all them moaning fucks on bluemoon, i'm playing 5 upfront with a midfield 4 tomorrow night, is that good enough for some of them ungrateful moaning tossers?''

Bumped into loads but tend to just give them a nod now, had too many bad experiences with them. I feel most footballers are arrogant twats that I have fuck all in common with. Saying that i'd try and chat with Vinnie, Nigel or Zabba.

I met Bojinov and Vinnie outside birdcage, Vinnie was sound but Boj was a dick. Ched Evans has got a massive head too, decided to let him know how shit he was all night and told him Scottish football may be the best option. Didn't take too kindly to that. Ben Mee is a really nice lad.

Michael Johnson in 42s..
Ben Mee and James Poole in 42s.. they bought me a load of drinks because I knew who they were.. Then Johnno came over so I shook his hand. The next week James Poole let on to me again

Gary Owen drove passed me in his Land Rover

When I was younger Beckham played football on the wasteland on my street.. Its in his first book don't know why as he isn't from Ancoats.

Walked passed Wes Brown on Market Street.

Said Hello to Owen Coyle who gave me a weird look

Fulhams whole squad walked through the Arndale on the day they played us. They stayed at the Crowne Plaza.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.