Bumping into City Players

BillyShears said:
Not a City player but it was funny...

John O'Shea at Oasis in Dublin. He was pissed as a fart with a bunch of mates...they wanted a picture with someone I was with...I said I'd happily take the picture then proceeded to take loads of snaps of the nice green trees behind them...it was funny as fuck at the time and I've got to say I've never seen a footballer that pissed in broad daylight...the fucker could barely string a sentence together and didn't seem to mind me calling him rag and asking him to move a little closer to his mate...

Who?

WidnesBlue23 said:
BillyShears said:
Not a City player but it was funny...

John O'Shea at Oasis in Dublin. He was pissed as a fart with a bunch of mates...they wanted a picture with someone I was with...I said I'd happily take the picture then proceeded to take loads of snaps of the nice green trees behind them...it was funny as fuck at the time and I've got to say I've never seen a footballer that pissed in broad daylight...the fucker could barely string a sentence together and didn't seem to mind me calling him rag and asking him to move a little closer to his mate...

Who?

Liam from Prodigy.

Sterling Silva said:
Mark Kennedy on a Monday night in the Ritz in town. It was a bit after the Blackburn promotion game so i was well up for having a chinwag. Fooked me off big style cos he was trying to get into some birds kecks.

Don't blame him in hindsight but thought he was a bit of a twunt at the time.

Typical of Kennedy that's all he ever thought of

liamctid said:
When we equalized at OT last month I did the Poznan with the lad on the row behind me - Boyata.

so he was in the city end or was he in the players bit behind it ( just guessing they have one) ??

Bumped into John Macken in Tapio's in Middleton and then the Vermillion (no im not stalking him) I was at wedding all day and Tommmy Booth was there all day never spoke to him once...Joey Barton in the Luxor in Vegas (top lad)...Roberto Mancini at the Italy v England match in Rome when we drew 0-0 and the camera didnt work ( or was it the piss head using it ) Buzzer at the Mayweather/Hatton fight...Michael Robinson visited me in hospital after i had an accident at Maine Road in 79...There was alot of players used to go in Johnsons (deansgate) in the late 80's...

not me but my mates sister was at the gym and robinho was on the sky walker they started speeking (she was waiting to go on it) for ages she did not know who it was! she said to her dad i have been speeking to some lad her dad said who she said i dunno but he wasent english! on the way out the guy (robinho) said cya to her and her dad turned round and said: fucking hell you have been speaking to robinho!

she said whos that :O :L

anyway she said he was a nice guy tbh ...

I've seen Robinho on the bus before he got his license, he lived on my road!
Mario Balo in birdcage in town, seemed pretty happy! Shock horror.
Boyata in the arndale with his girlfriend and in the mancunian v salzburg.
SWP at the gym
And Sylvinho when he lived across the road from my cricket club.

Nothing too exciting, but I've seen my fair share :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.