Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Javairo Dilrosun scored for Hertha yesterday and got an assist last week. Good to see him getting off to a flyer, long may it continue

Flying to Stuttgart tomorrow and we've got tickets for their home match v Fortuna Dusseldorf, and also Augsburg v Werder Bremen on Saturday.

I've been to Stuttgart twice, but never visited Augsburg.

Any recommendations?

Flying to Stuttgart tomorrow and we've got tickets for their home match v Fortuna Dusseldorf, and also Augsburg v Werder Bremen on Saturday.

I've been to Stuttgart twice, but never visited Augsburg.

Any recommendations?

I had a good meal in the Ratskeller. I remember walking round thinking there weren't many options, and struggling to find a bar afterwards.

Presumably you're getting to Hoffenheim in a couple of weeks - will you have many left to get to?

I had a good meal in the Ratskeller. I remember walking round thinking there weren't many options, and struggling to find a bar afterwards.

Presumably you're getting to Hoffenheim in a couple of weeks - will you have many left to get to?
Just go to Munich, it's only half an hour away.

Just go to Munich, it's only half an hour away.

More than half an hour - but it is close. But nothing for match day if you do not have a hotel in Munich afterwards. Oktoberfest starts Saturday.

Augsburg is a pretty city with a lot history to visit. Finding beer gardens or traditional restaurants for food and beer should not be a problem in that area. Just the weather might be a problem - we had near the 30 all week but with Friday the colder weather will start.

Hoffenheim today against Dortmund - like Wednesday - had problems to close the match and instead of making the second or third goal (they had some good chances for it) let Dortmund equalize.

Another good win for Hertha yesterday. Won 4-2 with some top goals

Salomon Kalou is still going strong(ish). Play Bayern at home a week on Friday on BT Sport

Outsiders for a Champs League spot, although still early days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.