Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaaand we may have a title race.

Saw some of the first half and Bayern looked a little sluggish. Probably not thrilled about playing on the Friday of an English week, although Hertha were in the same boat.

Pleased to see Hertha and Werder having good starts to the season.

Only 6 days into the season and Bayern already dropped 4 points.

To be honest I was surprised that Bayern didnt improve the team over the summer, their last season was a disaster for them as they "only" won the league.

Can´t see them get that far into the CL with their current roster either, they still rely heavily on Robbery and have no adequate replacement for them.

For the league this might still be sufficient as I expect Dortmund and Hertha to not be able to keep up over the course of a full season, but the CL will be interesting.

BuLi looks fun at the moment, now Eintracht just needs to get their shit together as well and I am a happy camper. ;)

aaaaaaand we may have a title race.

Saw some of the first half and Bayern looked a little sluggish. Probably not thrilled about playing on the Friday of an English week, although Hertha were in the same boat.

Pleased to see Hertha and Werder having good starts to the season.
What's an English week?

To be honest I was surprised that Bayern didnt improve the team over the summer, their last season was a disaster for them as they "only" won the league.

Can´t see them get that far into the CL with their current roster either, they still rely heavily on Robbery and have no adequate replacement for them.

For the league this might still be sufficient as I expect Dortmund and Hertha to not be able to keep up over the course of a full season, but the CL will be interesting.

BuLi looks fun at the moment, now Eintracht just needs to get their shit together as well and I am a happy camper. ;)

UNITED?

Starting to look a bit old now , bit like the National side.

Not the Bundesliga, but Hamburg v St Pauli is on now. Frantic game, great to watch, amid a brilliant atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.