Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even bring myself to even pretend to give a shit about this. A league i couldn't give a fuck about, no crowds and Bayern will win it anyways as normal...
Would love to know the DJ names you rejected before settling on DJ Business Cake. If thats the best one there must have been some horrors!

Augsburg manager went to buy toothpaste and now has to miss their game this weekend. How can league integrity be maintained if a team that could go down are without their manager because he needed toothpaste? That perfectly sums up how ridiculous it is for football to be played

Got to admit that I am not looking forward to football starting again myself. It just feels way to early to start again and considering what has been happening at Hertha, Augsburg etc. I believe this is a recipe for disaster.

Watching football without any fans is a shit show as well. Frankfurt had the questionable honours to play matches in an empty ground before and the lack of atmosphere is just putting me off completely.

I know that football is a business and many clubs are on the brink of getting bankrupt, but holy shit...Players getting tested every two days while there are still nurses etc who are not getting tested on a regular basis just feels wrong.

And some more from around our ground

02.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg
06_sge.jpg

How did I manage to see none of this? We were pushing it for time though.

I should really support Monchongladbach. Years ago I was at center parcs in Holland and we ended up going to Germany for the day. We somehow ended up at their old ground. A lad from the club shop showed us round the ground and then gave me 3 team shirts. My son got a baseball cap and some other merchandice. We also were given chocolate cake & ice cream before we left. All this for nowt.

I should really support Monchongladbach. Years ago I was at center parcs in Holland and we ended up going to Germany for the day. We somehow ended up at their old ground. A lad from the club shop showed us round the ground and then gave me 3 team shirts. My son got a baseball cap and some other merchandice. We also were given chocolate cake & ice cream before we left. All this for nowt.
I lived in Germany for 10 years and still don’t have a favourite team. I love the football and the atmosphere in the stadiums, and went to shitloads of games all over the country, but there’s only ever been one team for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.