Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dortmund game at least has some noise, go try the Leipzig game it is funeral home silent.

When I first started watching City I could only go to reserve team games at Maine Road, I used to get the bus on my own, aged 8. Watching Dortmund BCD reminds me of my days walking around three sides of the ground, hoping the ball got knocked into the stand so I could play "keepy uppy" before letting the players have the ball back.

I uave been to non league games where crowds are realy low and ypu can hear the players and managers, but I have always been with mates and having a laugh and a giggle.
Sitting in the houelse with no crowd and only the sound of McPointy of Fletch is not the same.

Premier league cannot think adopting this is seriously anything more than exhibition games

It’s just not football. No crowd, poor quality and I think the players look a bit scared of going near each other. All very boring.

how is this meant to boost morale?? It feels wrong

Haaland doesn’t have a lot of finesse. He’s a bit of a battering ram but he certainly has an eye for goal, I think he’d do well in the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.