Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of trivia
What distinction do the following footballers share?

Wolfgang Overath
Franz Beckenbauer
Sepp Maier
Miroslav Klose
Franco Baresi

Maier once was a woman - the others weren't?
Klose loves to go fishing fishes.
Whereas Beckenbauer was famous for fishing for some other species especially at Bayern's Xmas parties...

----

So what is it? It cannot be clubs or positions - not even countries they played in. Some started early - some late. Different number of kids - other hobbies - different numbers of wives.

What they have in common is that all of them were World Champions.

Maier once was a woman - the others weren't?
Klose loves to go fishing fishes.
Whereas Beckenbauer was famous for fishing for some other species especially at Bayern's Xmas parties...

----

So what is it? It cannot be clubs or positions - not even countries they played in. Some started early - some late. Different number of kids - other hobbies - different numbers of wives.

What they have in common is that all of them were World Champions.

The answer is certainly World Cup related. bur as far as I'm aware they're the only players.

Stuttgart had their first match in the second BuLi yesterday evening against St.Pauli.

Sold out ground with 60000 and they started the season with the traditional "Karawane Canstatt"

If you watch it with earphones turn the volume down. Megaphone is pretty loud.

Stuttgart had their first match in the second BuLi yesterday evening against St.Pauli.

Sold out ground with 60000 and they started the season with the traditional "Karawane Canstatt"

If you watch it with earphones turn the volume down. Megaphone is pretty loud.

A couple of hundred of us outsang them last year in the pre-season game (losing 4-0 at half time).

Not true about outsinging them, really.

Great day.

To be honest the preseason games are not really a good measurement anyway as the Ultras usually don't show up to the games or dont start any organized support.

In my opinion Stuttgart one of the better grounds for a decent atmosphere, but thats just my two cents. :)

To be honest the preseason games are not really a good measurement anyway as the Ultras usually don't show up to the games or dont start any organized support.

In my opinion Stuttgart one of the better grounds for a decent atmosphere, but thats just my two cents. :)
*Cough* You forgot Ingolstadt *cough* ;)

Okay, I'll be a little more specific.
I've been to Stuttgart twice, and on both occasions, I've drank in the Palm Beach Sports Bar, next to the stadium before the game.
Name me a bar in Germany (nay northern Europe), (nay, nay, the whole of Europe), (nay, nay, nay, the World), with more attractive barmaids, in matching white tee shirts and red shorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.