Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbilisi said:
Bembeltown said:
baildon blue said:
Got to say I enjoy watching the highlights of the Bundesliga on i.t.v . Its on each Monday on i.t.v 4 . Hamburg are looking very shite at this moment .

Hope they go down so they finally got a taste of what it feels like. One of the clubs I really can´t stand because of the superiority complex they seem to have despite being just a mid table club for years (all that while wasting tons of cash).

We lost to Dortmund in the Cup yesterday, was expected but still pisses me off a bit as the match was pretty open and Dortmund only managed to score the winner in the last minutes of the match.

Anyway, we got more important stuff to worry about than the cup.

Was still fun to see what a little rat Lewandowski is. Must hurt your ego if you are a world class striker and completely rendered useless by a defender for the whole match so you have to revert to dirty fouls, acting, diving and in general being a ****.

Almost tempted to say that he is the perfect fit for Bayern. ;)

Been twice to Hamburg and have to say unlike other German fans they are an unfriendly lot.St Pauli the same.

It always depends on which fans you meet - it like everywhere - there is assholes in every crowd.

But yes - there is a mentality difference in Germany between North and South and West and East. But that is another story of a lot of stereotypes.

Maldeika said:
Tbilisi said:
Bembeltown said:
Hope they go down so they finally got a taste of what it feels like. One of the clubs I really can´t stand because of the superiority complex they seem to have despite being just a mid table club for years (all that while wasting tons of cash).

We lost to Dortmund in the Cup yesterday, was expected but still pisses me off a bit as the match was pretty open and Dortmund only managed to score the winner in the last minutes of the match.

Anyway, we got more important stuff to worry about than the cup.

Was still fun to see what a little rat Lewandowski is. Must hurt your ego if you are a world class striker and completely rendered useless by a defender for the whole match so you have to revert to dirty fouls, acting, diving and in general being a ****.

Almost tempted to say that he is the perfect fit for Bayern. ;)

Been twice to Hamburg and have to say unlike other German fans they are an unfriendly lot.St Pauli the same.

It always depends on which fans you meet - it like everywhere - there is assholes in every crowd.

But yes - there is a mentality difference in Germany between North and South and West and East. But that is another story of a lot of stereotypes.
I find it funny how whenever i meet people from different regions in Germany the other has some "interesting" things to say about the other...

I'm a neutral in that respect being English, but I have lived in Bayern, Nordrhein Westfalen and Niedersachsen and on the whole find the Bavarians the friendliest and easiest to get along with.

I've been to Munich for Oktoberfest and have been to Hamburg. People were friendly in both, but preferred Munich. Not been to watch football at either though I plan to watch Hamburg next year hopefully they will survive.

supercrystal7 said:
I've been to Munich for Oktoberfest and have been to Hamburg. People were friendly in both, but preferred Munich. Not been to watch football at either though I plan to watch Hamburg next year hopefully they will survive.

Hamburg is a beautiful city. If I just could move where I want to I would choose first Munich and then Hamburg. For me they are the cities with the strongest identities. Different but in their own way very special.

Else it is somehow that what you probably have all over in every country. The people in the south are usually more open in their characters - the Northeners more the introverted types.

I take back my words about English teams being patient with Draxler if he had moved for a big price. Others were right the criticism and abuse he would get might destroy a young player. I think only managers like Ferguson or Mourinho could protect him. It's best he stays in Schalke and focuses on making them a force. If they believed they would have a shot at beating Madrid, but we all know they won't believe.

supercrystal7 said:
I take back my words about English teams being patient with Draxler if he had moved for a big price. Others were right the criticism and abuse he would get might destroy a young player. I think only managers like Ferguson or Mourinho could protect him. It's best he stays in Schalke and focuses on making them a force. If they believed they would have a shot at beating Madrid, but we all know they won't believe.

What made you change your mind? The problem is always that this guys will change with a big transfer sum - that makes fans greedy and impatient. And the premier league is a lot more physical.

Magath is coach in Fulham now. Make a bet on Fulham not going down. He is the best fireworker - none of the teams he took over in bad situation was relegated. It will be the fittest team in the league...

Sascha Riether played 77 matches with Magath before at Wolfsburg - Holtby some at Schalke - Dejagah 106 matches.

Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:

What made you change your mind?

Probably because of the stick Ozil has been getting lately.

The moment Draxler has a bad spell and the media will be all over him. Such a young player might be affected very badly by that.

Can't wait until Badstüber returns. One of my favourite CB's.

Anyway, who do you guys think will come up this year from the 2. Bundesliga? Whoever it is, will they be like Fürth? I presume Kaiserslautern, Köln and Düsseldorf are up there?

Also, what do you think of Max Meyer, Max Arnold and Timo Werner. They look good players with great futures, but we've seen that with a lot of young players who have ended up being flops.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Can't wait until Badstüber returns. One of my favourite CB's.

Anyway, who do you guys think will come up this year from the 2. Bundesliga? Whoever it is, will they be like Fürth? I presume Kaiserslautern, Köln and Düsseldorf are up there?

Also, what do you think of Max Meyer, Max Arnold and Timo Werner. They look good players with great futures, but we've seen that with a lot of young players who have ended up being flops.

Badstuber started running this week. But it take awhile until he will be matchfit and after that it will take some time until he is in the shape of before. Maybe he will be able to play at the end of the season in some dead rubbers. I hope he will be fine next season.

Köln should make it. But the second (and maybe the third as that team has to play against the 16th of the Bundesliga in the relegation matches) spot there is five or six teams running for.

The young ones - are quality but you cannot say right now how high their ceiling will be. They should atleast be very good Bundesligaplayers - but it could be more. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.