Bundesliga review

Status
Not open for further replies.
bayern-flo2 said:
(@Ruhr: I think your club listened to the supporters)

with the social situation around Gelsenkirchen there was no other way than to have a large standing section at the new stadium. At the time the Arena auf Schalke was built, the club had still a feeling, who had supported it through the hard years of Bundesliga 2. To be honest, that feeling is clearly vanishing in the last years.

bayern-flo2 said:
Right now I'm so fed up with this fucking board and the supercup-final in Prague will probably be my last game.
After 30th of August all my love and support will be at FC Bayern II. And I will be waiting to the day when customers complaining about the lack of atmosphere or when the fucking Allianz Arena won't be sold out! And then I want the responsible guys to suck dick!
At the Audi Cup i saw some embarrassing interviews with asian fans praising Audi. Maybe they are the future. The atmosphere was important to sell the Bundesliga abroad, when it had no star players and no international success. Maybe it will be less important for the clubs in the future.

Ruhr said:
At the Audi Cup i saw some embarrassing interviews with asian fans praising Audi. Maybe they are the future. The atmosphere was important to sell the Bundesliga abroad, when it had no star players and no international success. Maybe it will be less important for the clubs in the future.

I doubt it and sincerely hope not. It was just some embarrassing crap dreamed up by the sponsor.

@ George Hannah,

the hype around Guardiola in germany was beyond everything seen before. It is now time for the first journalists to turn around and to hope he will be the failure of the century. But that´s just the press business. The only thing i see is that Bayern will be much more boring to watch than at Heynckes times.

bayern-flo2 wrote:(@Ruhr: I think your club listened to the supporters)

with the social situation around Gelsenkirchen there was no other way than to have a large standing section at the new stadium. At the time the Arena auf Schalke was built, the club had still a feeling, who had supported it through the hard years of Bundesliga 2. To be honest, that feeling is clearly vanishing in the last years.

Ever since Germany had the questionable honour to host the 2006 World Cup football in this country has changed and its definitely not a change into the right direction.

Football became a hipster thing and all of a sudden everyone and his mother seems to support a football club or the national team.

And this leads to football becoming a business thing more than anything else. Back in the day a club simply couldnt piss off the majority of its customers because the next match day the ground would have been half empty.

These days for every fan who voices his concerns and is fed up with something at his club there are two or more willing (and most important silent) customers ready to take over his season ticket.

Especially at clubs like Bayern the "if you dont play according to our rules, feel free to fuck off" mentality is obvious. And I doubt that someone from the Bayern board gives a shit about the atmosphere at games as long as there are enough customers willing to buy tickets and merchandising.

Lets face the truth..the majority of todays football fans is a brainless mass who happily consumes for the sake of consuming.

Everytime I see a female fan run around with "official club merchandise" in pink (because its girly and will sell better) makes me want to puke up my guts. If you go to a football match wear your fucking club colours at least ffs!!

But those kind of people just won´t get it...Back when Werder Bremen came up with kits containing the colour orange there was a huge protest in their fanscene as the traditional colours are green and white. And still you see way too many of those shirts on display, bought by brainless consumers who happily will wave sponsored plastic flags or clap those annoying sponsored clapper things which seem to become the new fashion thing all over the Bundesliga.

And you certainly dont have to be an Ultra to be worried about this trend...

:)

1422031270.jpg

Yo since we got alot of Germans on the forums i would like to ask some quick questions since im going there in like 6 hours.

First. Is Lufthansa any good?
2nd. Im going to Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne, And Berlin we thought that should give us the gist of the country is there anywhere else am i missing or must see.
3rd. Im big into WW2 stuff other than Berlin (with the wall and checkpoint charlie) i found it hard to find any proper Museum about it is there any?
4. Is there anything i need to worry about like tips ect.

thanks

AntiUnited said:
Yo since we got alot of Germans on the forums i would like to ask some quick questions since im going there in like 6 hours.

2nd. Im going to Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne, And Berlin we thought that should give us the gist of the country is there anywhere else am i missing or must see.
3rd. Im big into WW2 stuff other than Berlin (with the wall and checkpoint charlie) i found it hard to find any proper Museum about it is there any?

thanks

First: don´t know, rarely fly
2nd. Perhaps a typical small historical city untouched by the war. beer city Bamberg (near Nürnberg, world cultural heritage), Tübingen (near Stuttgart), Erfurt, just to mention some
3. A world war museum, don´t think so. There is a museum about the german army history in Dresden, which includes WW2. Dresden is another interesting town by the way
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mhmbw.de/facts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mhmbw.de/facts</a>

Ruhr said:
AntiUnited said:

thanks

First: don´t know, rarely fly
2nd. Perhaps a typical small historical city untouched by the war. beer city Bamberg (near Nürnberg, world cultural heritage), Tübingen (near Stuttgart), Erfurt, just to mention some
3. A world war museum, don´t think so. There is a museum about the army history in Dresden, which is another interesting town
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mhmbw.de/facts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mhmbw.de/facts</a>

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.