Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of arrogance and hypocrisy within their hierarchy is fucking unbelievable - German rags is a perfect comparison.

I lived in Germany for 16 years. I always found people in Bayern were very nice to Brits. The rest of Germany hates the Germans from Munich in general though. I was once on a flight from Düsseldorf to Spain which had a stopover in Munich to pick up more passengers. Within 60 seconds there were two fights, both between old blokes, and the insults continued for about an hour. I only wish the flight attendants sold popcorn. It was great fun.

Last edited:
I lived in Germany for 16 years. I always found people in Bayern were very nice to Brits. The rest of Germany hates them with a vengeance though. I was once on a flight from Düsseldorf to Spain which had a stopover in Munich to pick up more passengers. Within 60 seconds there were two fights, both between old blokes, and the insults continued for about an hour. I only wish the flight attendants sold popcorn. It was great fun.
I don't agree with this at all. It's my experience that Germans everywhere love Britain and the British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.