Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got our possible weekends down to two choices - obviously depending on things being back to normal by then.

March 18, 19 & 20

RB Leipzig (I know) v Eintracht Frankfurt
Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen
Hertha Berlin v Hoffenheim

April 23, 23 & 24

RB Leipzig v Union Berlin
Wolfsburg v Mainz
Hertha Berlin v Vfb Stuttgart

What do any of our resident German ticket experts think of our chances of getting 8 tickets for these matches?

Am I correct in guessing that RB v Union will be the toughest because Union will take a lot of fans?

I'll have a look at Buli 3 tomorrow to see if there's anything on offer that we can reach those weekends near Berlin.

18.03. ~ 21.03.2022
1. FC Magdeburg
Vereinslogo 1. FC Magdeburg
- : -
Vereinslogo SV Meppen
SV Meppen

22.04. ~ 25.04.2022
1. FC Magdeburg
Vereinslogo 1. FC Magdeburg
- : -
Vereinslogo FSV Zwickau
FSV Zwickau

not too sure I'd recommend going there, though

A couple of matches in and around Berlin in the Regionalliga around the same dates

Last edited:
Viktoria Berlin had to find a new stadium for the 3rd division. Looking at 1860 away matches next season, Fortuna Köln, Dortmund reserves, Verl, Duisburg and Havelse looking interesting.

Viktoria Berlin had to find a new stadium for the 3rd division. Looking at 1860 away matches next season, Fortuna Köln, Dortmund reserves, Verl, Duisburg and Havelse looking interesting.
Sadly, Fortuna Köln only play Regionalliga these days, it's Viktoria Köln who got promoted the other year, their ground is further away from the City centre on the other Side of the Rhine river.

Is it a bit hairy at Magdeburg @Rhineland?

The other fixtures I’ve listed should be doable do you think?

Let's say it's burnleyesque.

The fixtures you've listed should be doable, yes. Question is, are we talking full capacity or how many will they let in at all (because this will have an impact on the number of tickets available) and will they be played on different days?

Kaiserslautern away should be good. If they get their act together, Kaiserslautern, 1860 and Braunschweig should battle out the top 3 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.