3 Liga fixtures are now out @Cellarite

I'm now waiting on Regionalliga Nordost fixtures but my plan is;

Monday 6th Fly to Berlin
Tuesday 7th Leipzig v City
Wednesday 8th Wolfsburg v Lille
Thursday 9th Union Berlin v Slavia Praha
Friday 10th ?
Saturday 11th Magdeburg v Osnabrück
Sunday 12th Aue v Dresden, then fly home.

I knew Aue was difficult to get to, but hadn't realised how difficult. Train/bus doesnt allow any room for error or we would miss the flight home. Looks like we're going to have to rent a car so I will get my first experience of driving on the autobahn, which I am dreading.
Cheers.

I'm looking at the weekend of the 5th February for a Berlin trip.

Hertha play Bochum on the Friday night and Wolfsburg play Greuther on the Sunday afternoon. It looks like tickets would be available for both matches. I'll have a look at options in 3 Liga for a Saturday match but if all else fails, I reckon me and the lad will be able to find stuff to do for a day in Berlin.

He loves his history lessons so Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gate as well as a little jaunt to Union's ground should see us right for the day.

Your fixture list looks amazing.

Monday 6th Fly to Berlin
Friday 10th ?

I knew Aue was difficult to get to, but hadn't realised how difficult. Train/bus doesnt allow any room for error or we would miss the flight home. Looks like we're going to have to rent a car so I will get my first experience of driving on the autobahn, which I am dreading.
if you fancy to give (Ice-) Hockey a go, Eisbären Berlin play Kölner Haie on Friday

tickets

Last edited:

Monday 6th Fly to Berlin
Friday 10th ?

Driving on the autobahn is a doddle, however, always double check when pulling out to overtake
On one particular occasion, I looked, the car in the outside lane was miles behind, I started my manoeuvre, looked in the wing mirror again and he was right there headlights on full beam. He must have been doing 130

Driving on the autobahn is a doddle, however, always double check when pulling out to overtake
On one particular occasion, I looked, the car in the outside lane was miles behind, I started my manoeuvre, looked in the wing mirror again and he was right there headlights on full beam. He must have been doing 130
I had some fun a few years ago driving on some of the unrestricted parts of the rural autobahn!

if you fancy to give (Ice-) Hockey a go, Eisbären Berlin play Kölner Haie on Friday

tickets
Thanks, might consider that too.
Yeah, that's precisely my worry. Suspect my hire car will be some tiny, no power thing. Just stick to the slow lane :)

Thanks, might consider that too.

Yeah, that's precisely my worry. Suspect my hire car will be some tiny, no power thing. Just stick to the slow lane :)
You will be fine pal.

In September Me and the Mrs drove from Manchester to Garmisch-Partenkirchen in Bayern in our 2007 Ford Fiesta. Got it up to 95mph ha.

There are a few cars that are really going for it but I think it's much better than driving on UK motorways

Didn't manage to get to any games unfortunately...

tickets
Quite fancy Energie Cottbus v BFC Dynamo on the Friday night now. i think that would mean reconsidering Magdeburg on Saturday possibly - might head to Poland or Czechia on Saturday instead.

Either that or completely scrap the plan to go to Aue.

Just booked a Munich trip in January. Hoping to see Türkgücü München v 1860 at the Olympiastadion and then Jahn Regensburg v Holstein Kiel the day after.

Quite fancy Energie Cottbus v BFC Dynamo on the Friday night now. i think that would mean reconsidering Magdeburg on Saturday possibly - might head to Poland or Czechia on Saturday instead.

Either that or completely scrap the plan to go to Aue.

Just booked a Munich trip in January. Hoping to see Türkgücü München v 1860 at the Olympiastadion and then Jahn Regensburg v Holstein Kiel the day after.
You are crazier than I possibly expected you to be, not sure why, but I like it.

Uli Hoeness at it again, I see. You'd have thought his time served in prison might have taught him a bit of humility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.