Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the financial clout , they buy any half decent player from their opponents . Due respect to Klopp ,he stood up to them with Dortmund 2011 -13 .
mmmm!
It is widely accepted that BM tap up the best Bundesliga talent, get them to run down their contract and then join Bayern on a free
It’s why they hate us for buying KDB and Sané

I grew up watching a team that was giving Bayern a run for their money and then was absolute dog shit for years.

I found peace supporting Frankfurt no matter what and my firm belief was that I would never see my team lift a trophy again. We have won the cup in 2018, the EL in 2022 and if you would have told me that we would be playing in the CL I would have never believed you.

The league is a lot of fun and competitive outside of the title race. Would it be nice to see a team challenge Bayern? Of course it would be, but I would never want us to get rid of 50+1.

50+1 is the reason we have relatively cheap tickets, no investors taking over and leaving a club in ruins once success stays away.

I just wish the "sleeping giants" would get their shit together and we would get the likes of Hamburg, Nürnberg, Kaiserslautern etc back in the first tier while getting rid of Hoffenheim, Mainz, Leipzig etc.

Schalke was at Hoffenheim with 10000 fans last weekend. That's more away fans at one game than Hoffenheim has brought to all their away games this season (7000 something).

Getting the old guard back would make the league an absolute blast in terms of attendance, match day experience and atmosphere.

Competing for titles is not making or breaking my life as a fan. As said I have seen my team not win anything at all, play in the second tier and beeing on the verge of going bankrupt for the absolute majority of my life. I have seen glory hunting Dortmund, Gladbach, Schalke and Bayern fans take over the villages surrounding Frankfurt and got made fun of for still supporting Eintracht. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way, still supporting the team from my birth place and as said titles won't change anything.

Same goes for all the Stuttgart, Köln, Kaiserslautern etc Fans all over Germany that never have seen their team win anything of relevance.

I grew up watching a team that was giving Bayern a run for their money and then was absolute dog shit for years.

I found peace supporting Frankfurt no matter what and my firm belief was that I would never see my team lift a trophy again. We have won the cup in 2018, the EL in 2022 and if you would have told me that we would be playing in the CL I would have never believed you.

The league is a lot of fun and competitive outside of the title race. Would it be nice to see a team challenge Bayern? Of course it would be, but I would never want us to get rid of 50+1.

50+1 is the reason we have relatively cheap tickets, no investors taking over and leaving a club in ruins once success stays away.

I just wish the "sleeping giants" would get their shit together and we would get the likes of Hamburg, Nürnberg, Kaiserslautern etc back in the first tier while getting rid of Hoffenheim, Mainz, Leipzig etc.

Schalke was at Hoffenheim with 10000 fans last weekend. That's more away fans at one game than Hoffenheim has brought to all their away games this season (7000 something).

Getting the old guard back would make the league an absolute blast in terms of attendance, match day experience and atmosphere.

Competing for titles is not making or breaking my life as a fan. As said I have seen my team not win anything at all, play in the second tier and beeing on the verge of going bankrupt for the absolute majority of my life. I have seen glory hunting Dortmund, Gladbach, Schalke and Bayern fans take over the villages surrounding Frankfurt and got made fun of for still supporting Eintracht. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way, still supporting the team from my birth place and as said titles won't change anything.

Same goes for all the Stuttgart, Köln, Kaiserslautern etc Fans all over Germany that never have seen their team win anything of relevance.
Quick question re Frankfurt.

The hooligans that caused recent trouble, are they a left wing group? I am thinking they are but wasnt sure.

Quick question re Frankfurt.

The hooligans that caused recent trouble, are they a left wing group? I am thinking they are but wasnt sure.
There is not really any right or left wing in Frankfurt. Eintracht Frankfurt is a complete melting pot of cultures and ethnicities just like the city itself.

Our support actually is often the target of right wing abuse as we most likely have the weirdest mix of everything on our standing terrace. Germans next to Croats, Serbs, Turks, Arabs etc. If you ever been to Frankfurt (the city) you might have noticed that the amount of "foreigners" is pretty big and I don't mean that in a negative way. It's just a melting pot...

When I grew up Frankfurt had a massive issue with a Nazi following especially in the early 90s. However that was generally an issue with almost all bigger football clubs back when the wall came down. But looking back I can only wonder why some of the songs that could be heard on a regular basis were tolerated. Especially coming from fans supporting a club that was known as the "Jewish boys". But Germany at the beginning of the 90s was a complete shit show of a society anyway.

I would consider the old Hooligans that were around in the early 90s(and are around still) to be more right wing.

The rest puts politics aside and just supports Eintracht. There are some groups of Ultras Frankfurt that are more left (Droogs for example), but overall I wouldn't consider our support to be right or left.

Hansa Rostock is definitely right, St. Pauli left but it's a mix of everything on our end.

If you are refering to the clashes in Italy there was no political motivation behind them and it was not one specific group. Just a mix of Ultras and Hooligans.

Last edited:
I hope Leipzig misses out on the top 4. They have some tough fixtures remaining, so it's possible. Then Gvardiol is as good as done.

Not good, wishing for the likes of Mainz and Leipzig to be “relegated” despite the fact they’re there on merit, that’s like a U.S. model.

50+1 is a disguise to keep the German rags at the top, the Premier League, regardless of some flaws, is the most competitive and it’s where top players wish to be.

Your league is a version of the Scottish and French Leagues, boring ad fuck, predictable winners most years and generally done and dusted with a few games to go. It’s closer this year but Bayern will still win it.

You’re exactly where Bayern want you.

They know that any outside investment from a wealthy owner to a rival, threatens their position. They can’t have that.

Good job your tickets are cheap isn’t it?

the little carrot Munich offer you all to tow the line and keep you all happy.

There is not really any right or left wing in Frankfurt. Eintracht Frankfurt is a complete melting pot of cultures and ethnicities just like the city itself.

Our support actually is often the target of right wing abuse as we most likely have the weirdest mix of everything on our standing terrace. Germans next to Croats, Serbs, Turks, Arabs etc. If you ever been to Frankfurt (the city) you might have noticed that the amount of "foreigners" is pretty big and I don't mean that in a negative way. It's just a melting pot...

When I grew up Frankfurt had a massive issue with a Nazi following especially in the early 90s. However that was generally an issue with almost all bigger football clubs back when the wall came down. But looking back I can only wonder why some of the songs that could be heard on a regular basis were tolerated. Especially coming from fans supporting a club that was known as the "Jewish boys". But Germany at the beginning of the 90s was a complete shit show of a society anyway.

I would consider the old Hooligans that were around in the early 90s(and are around still) to be more right wing.

The rest puts politics aside and just supports Eintracht. There are some groups of Ultras Frankfurt that are more left (Droogs for example), but overall I wouldn't consider our support to be right or left.

Hansa Rostock is definitely right, St. Pauli left but it's a mix of everything on our end.

If you are refering to the clashes in Italy there was no political motivation behind them and it was not one specific group. Just a mix of Ultras and Hooligans.
BVB have a right wing element. Seen them in Berlin at the Pokal final v FCB. There wasn’t many, a handful, and all other Dortmund fans were insulting them.

From stories I’ve heard. Your fans are mental, I’m sure some were caught doing Nazi salutes recently. But there’s plenty of fans who do that in the UK.

BVB have a right wing element. Seen them in Berlin at the Pokal final v FCB. There wasn’t many, a handful, and all other Dortmund fans were insulting them.

From stories I’ve heard. Your fans are mental, I’m sure some were caught doing Nazi salutes recently. But there’s plenty of fans who do that in the UK.
Yepp BVB do indeed have a right wing element. Together with Frankfurt and Hamburg Dortmund were pretty much on top of the whole Nazi game during the early 90s.

We had two guys doing the Nazi salute in Marseille, but as you said you got idiots everywhere.

There are still plenty of right wing people around even in Frankfurt, but it's no longer on open display like it used to be. It's more individual people making racist comments, throwing the Nazi salute etc.

Usually if that happens the other fans try to shut them down, however that doesn't make us a left wing Fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.