Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
No debate, no equivocation.

Dortmund bottled it and let the Evil Empire take another league title.

Questions will still be asked about Tuchel, Kahn, and the rest of the Bayern management.

But this was an absolute “choke job” as they say here.

Very disappointed, as I hate the German Rags with a passion.

Goes to show you just how important that Agueroooo moment was. Some fans think turning up at the final day is the easiest thing, it isn't! The nervousness just makes your stomach churn especially when the team has never been in that situation before. That moment was truly a defining moment for us.

Well I mean it was always obvious that the team who got beaten by the worst Chelsea side in 30 years was going to bottle it wasn't it ?

Heartbreaking. We've been so close to that kind of result... QPR... Villa. Thank God we were able to turn things around and win those games, but we've been close to that level of almost unimaginable disappointment, and I really feel for all the Dortmund fans right now.

Mixed feelings.
On the one hand, wanted Dortmund to break the monopoly and I hate Bayern. On the other hand I want the Bundesliga financial and ownership model to remain an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.