Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes to show you just how important that Agueroooo moment was. Some fans think turning up at the final day is the easiest thing, it isn't! The nervousness just makes your stomach churn especially when the team has never been in that situation before. That moment was truly a defining moment for us.
Even as a fan, i still don't think i've calmed down about that day ha

This will break Dortmund and there wont be any team again to rival Bayern. Bayern will buy big names and others will still be left behind. Today Dortmund needed someone like Haaland. In final stages they were being bullied off the ball. Someone like haaland would have stood toe to toe body to body which would have helped them. Tough luck. No other team in Germany will get a chance to dethrone Bayern for next 6 years

Goes to show you just how important that Agueroooo moment was. Some fans think turning up at the final day is the easiest thing, it isn't! The nervousness just makes your stomach churn especially when the team has never been in that situation before. That moment was truly a defining moment for us.
It reminded me so much of our performance in that game. It's just that we got the bit of magic at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.