Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuttgart fans sound like bell ends

Actually Leipzig fans were pretty lucky. I think it was some match at Union Berlin when the away section was prepped with dung and butryic acid prior to their match.

Guess that's why they didn't bother travelling to Berlin yesterday either.

It's not just those two clubs, RB Leipzig is not welcome anywhere in Germany.

Actually Leipzig fans were pretty lucky. I think it was some match at Union Berlin when the away section was prepped with dung and butryic acid prior to their match.

Guess that's why they didn't bother travelling to Berlin yesterday either.

It's not just those two clubs, RB Leipzig is not welcome anywhere in Germany.
Good lord.

In your dark times city took pride in being well supported even though the football was garbage. Why did that narrative change?
I don’t think it’s ever changed. Travelling 5-6 hours for an evening away game isn’t easy for everyone, and some away trips are just less attractive. It’s the same for every club

Over the weekend St. Pauli was playing away in Rostock. For those who don't know: St. Pauli is on the very left of the political spectrum, while Rostock is on the far right.

Matches in the past have been heated with Rostock fans throwing bricks at St. Pauli Fans etc.

Yesterday they showed their ugly face again with homophobe, transphobe and racist/Nazi banners.

One of the banners was a huge "Lichtenhagen" banner with a sunflower on it.

Back in 92 there were the biggest racist motivated riots since the end of World War 2 in Germany when large groups of skinheads and Nazis attacked refugees, who temporarily lived in the so called Sunflower house, in Rostock Lichtenhagen with Molotow cocktails, stones etc.

It's hard to understand for me how clubs are fined for showing Dittmar Hopp (owner of Hoffenheim) flags with his face in a crosshair while those racist neaderthals get away with celebrating the events from 92. Absolute scum of the highest order. Arian masterrace sample from 92 below.
20220822_120251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.