Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been interested in the German Leagues.

Always do a save with 1860 Munich on Football manager too. I love the culture, cheap tickets, food and beer.

I quite like Union Berlin, hope City get to play them in the CL. Would love to go to Dortmund and see the Yellow wall too.

Always been interested in the German Leagues.

Always do a save with 1860 Munich on Football manager too. I love the culture, cheap tickets, food and beer.

I quite like Union Berlin, hope City get to play them in the CL. Would love to go to Dortmund and see the Yellow wall too.
You wouldn’t get the proper Yellow Wall in the CL. Been stood on it a few times, great experience. Best stadium I’ve been in by far.

You wouldn’t get the proper Yellow Wall in the CL. Been stood on it a few times, great experience. Best stadium I’ve been in by far.
Not sure of you are talking about the atmosphere or the amount of people on the yellow wall?

Capacity for German clubs in the Champions League is the same as in the Bundesliga since this season since we are allowed to use our regular standing terraces instead of having to mount seats everywhere.

Not sure of you are talking about the atmosphere or the amount of people on the yellow wall?

Capacity for German clubs in the Champions League is the same as in the Bundesliga since this season since we are allowed to use our regular standing terraces instead of having to mount seats everywhere.
I was unaware that standing was now allowed. Shows you how much I pay attention to the CL. Anyway, it’s a stadium everyone has to experience, even if it’s based on Ibrox.

I was unaware that standing was now allowed. Shows you how much I pay attention to the CL. Anyway, it’s a stadium everyone has to experience, even if it’s based on Ibrox.
We will have the second largest standing area as of next season with a 20000 capacity once the rebuilding of the ground is done. Not as yellow but might be worth a visit as well. ;⁠-⁠)

We will have the second largest standing area as of next season with a 20000 capacity once the rebuilding of the ground is done. Not as yellow but might be worth a visit as well. ;⁠-⁠)
Yep

A huge shout for Eintracht Frankfurt and also FC Koln

I've probably attended a dozen games combined and much preferable to the obvious stadiums such as Dortmund and Bayern.

Oh and Bochum, but for completely different reasons.
Oh, and I much prefer Hamburg to the self-obsessed St Pauli
Oh and Werder Bremen reminds me of Craven Cottage and the City Ground.

Halberstadt tomorrow hopefully

Yep

A huge shout for Eintracht Frankfurt and also FC Koln

I've probably attended a dozen games combined and much preferable to the obvious stadiums such as Dortmund and Bayern.

Oh and Bochum, but for completely different reasons.
Oh, and I much prefer Hamburg to the self-obsessed St Pauli
Oh and Werder Bremen reminds me of Craven Cottage and the City Ground.

Halberstadt tomorrow hopefully
I’ve been in the Bochum ground. They had a fan viewing area during the 06 WC. Been to Hamburg, ok stadium populated by wanks. St Pauli are a myth, anti capitalist but have an official Nike trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.