Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Watched him against Darmstadt a couple of weeks ago, didn't look like he could control the ball at times and then had moments of brilliance and scored twice.

I think Leverkusen is as good as it gets for him.

There's been top level strikers that have been successful with similar profiles. Drogba and Diego Costa. Even Haaland's control isn't the absolute best.

He's only 23 in December. Could see him improving enough to play for Bayern, Atletico or Juve. Maybe Chelsea next summer:)

Don't know. I was just thinking it would actually be a nice colour to paint one of my walls. Maybe they are plugging the strip to sell some more shirts.
Oktoberfest special shirt maybe. Not sure I’d want my walls that colour, but I’m not in charge of that kind of thing anyway.

Oktoberfest special shirt maybe. Not sure I’d want my walls that colour, but I’m not in charge of that kind of thing anyway.
That’s exactly what it is. They’ve done it for a while now. I always associate Oktoberfest with blue and white, but there again, I’ve never been, so I’m sure green makes sense locally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.