Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

that was a super interesting game. bayern play leipzig in two weeks, too bad leipzig lost their only regular cb and olmo :/

Olmo is injured? And if so, again? He can’t catch a break can he
yeah, during first spanish game. i’m so sad for him, such amazing talent, started this season perfectly and then this.

and now they don’t even have a proper cb with orban being out for 10 weeks.

Are they out of our CL game?
orban yes, maybe back for the second game

olmo i don’t know, it’s something with his right knee, they wrote he can’t train and will miss some games.

so that leaves simakan and lukeba as only cb options imho. lukeba only played 38 minutes in 2 games, i wonder how will that work. i want them to give bayern a hard time again eh.

yeah, during first spanish game. i’m so sad for him, such amazing talent, started this season perfectly and then this.

and now they don’t even have a proper cb with orban being out for 10 weeks.
That’s a shame. When ever he seems to pick up form, his body just decides, nah, I’m out.

That’s a shame. When ever he seems to pick up form, his body just decides, nah, I’m out.
yeah, that summer when he played both the euros and the olympics contributed to this though, he just played and played and played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.