Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Bayer have looked very good this season. Boniface looks like the next good young striker and overall their recruitment this summer has been top notch !

Saw Klopp was at Mainz today for a friendly. couldn't work out if it was for the last ever game at the Bruchweg or are they just knocking down the south stand. Anyone have know which? never got to visit it when I was there as they'd moved into the coface arena. my friend who took me to a 05 game moaned all game that the new stadium was never the same.
Better late than never...they are knocking down the south stand I believe next year and the match against Duisburg was to officially say farewell.

Just learned about a pretty cool story happening in Germany.

There is a father and son duo traveling Europe since 12 years in a quest to find the son's favourite football club. Jason is autistic and decided at 12 years old that in order to commit to a football club he would have to see all of them first. Which lead to his dad taking him to games all over Europe for the past years and he still has not found his club.

As Jason is autistic he came up with certain criteria for his club which have to be fulfilled, otherwise he can not support the team. e.g. no mascot, no huddle prior to the game etc. I addition to that he has issues with large crowds and people touching him which makes traveling even harder, especially to football matches.

The duo calls themselves Weekend Rebels and there is even a movie released covering their fascinating story. Might be worth checking out if you are interested in such stories.

Just learned about a pretty cool story happening in Germany.

There is a father and son duo traveling Europe since 12 years in a quest to find the son's favourite football club. Jason is autistic and decided at 12 years old that in order to commit to a football club he would have to see all of them first. Which lead to his dad taking him to games all over Europe for the past years and he still has not found his club.

As Jason is autistic he came up with certain criteria for his club which have to be fulfilled, otherwise he can not support the team. e.g. no mascot, no huddle prior to the game etc. I addition to that he has issues with large crowds and people touching him which makes traveling even harder, especially to football matches.

The duo calls themselves Weekend Rebels and there is even a movie released covering their fascinating story. Might be worth checking out if you are interested in such stories.
This sounds like an incredible story. Cheers for the heads up mate.

My nephew is autistic and I have a funny story about him and the teams he supports. I'll try to tell it later when I have some time.

I was actually thinking about you the other night when I was at Hull City v Leeds with Rhineland. Hope you're ok mate.

This sounds like an incredible story. Cheers for the heads up mate.

My nephew is autistic and I have a funny story about him and the teams he supports. I'll try to tell it later when I have some time.

I was actually thinking about you the other night when I was at Hull City v Leeds with Rhineland. Hope you're ok mate.

Finally managed to catch COVID after 3 years of avoiding it and was sick for 3 weeks. But other than that I am doing alright I guess ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.