Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Alemannia Aachen sold nearly 25,000 tickets for tonights game at the 4th level.

Amazing as the German system for promotion out of this level is very difficult.
In for another crushingly disappointing season if tonight is anything to go by. 1-0 up going into 92nd minute and lose 2-1.

Great set up there - and a good city too, but unfortunately another team that sang YNWA.

In for another crushingly disappointing season if tonight is anything to go by. 1-0 up going into 92nd minute and lose 2-1.

Great set up there - and a good city too, but unfortunately another team that sang YNWA.
My 2 fav German teams. Them and Dresden seem to know how to mess things up.

You wont see Dresden singing YNWA though.

Does anyone know what the logo is on the right sleeve of this Dortmund jersey? I was thinking a sleeve sponsor but wanted to check it was kosher before making a bid. It’s got Haaland on the back…

IMG_2802.jpeg

Does anyone know what the logo is on the right sleeve of this Dortmund jersey? I was thinking a sleeve sponsor but wanted to check it was kosher before making a bid. It’s got Haaland on the back…

View attachment 88258
If you see a Vauxhall that's been dinged in the front & the badge is missing you can see the Opel badge imprint underneath. Up until the early 90's you'd see a Vauxhall or Opel badged car in the uk same model quite often, different names though, the Astra was a Kadett & the Opel Manta was a thing of beauty I thought.

Cheers Mooners. I don’t drive so it was alien to me. I was expecting a Bundesliga patch or something. Just wanted to check it wasn’t DHGate rubbish.

Good morning to those who have an interest in German football/groundhopping/beer/Bratwurst or whatever...

Bundesliga season kicks off tonight with Bayern playing away at Bremen.

All eyes obviously on Harry Kane to see how he does on what is most likely going to be his starting 11 debut.

Tomorrow the one and only relevant football club starts into the season with a derby against newly promoted Darmstadt 98. Or as we call them Lilienschweine (Lily Pigs...Lily because they carry the flower in their crest and that's the nickname the supporters use for their team).

Unfortunately the remodeling of our ground will not be done in time, so capacity will only be 55000 instead of the 58000 capacity the ground is supposed to have soon.

Seems like the summer is coming back with a vengeance in the next days so expect a lot of water breaks during the matches while the sun roasts us with close to 40 degree.

Good morning to those who have an interest in German football/groundhopping/beer/Bratwurst or whatever...

Bundesliga season kicks off tonight with Bayern playing away at Bremen.

All eyes obviously on Harry Kane to see how he does on what is most likely going to be his starting 11 debut.

Tomorrow the one and only relevant football club starts into the season with a derby against newly promoted Darmstadt 98. Or as we call them Lilienschweine (Lily Pigs...Lily because they carry the flower in their crest and that's the nickname the supporters use for their team).

Unfortunately the remodeling of our ground will not be done in time, so capacity will only be 55000 instead of the 58000 capacity the ground is supposed to have soon.

Seems like the summer is coming back with a vengeance in the next days so expect a lot of water breaks during the matches while the sun roasts us with close to 40 degree.
Personally I’m a frikadelle man. I probably need to go back over, not been since 2012 Pokak Final, I’m probably to blame for BVBs decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.