Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

As amazing as all this is, there is no way that is sustainable going into next season.

Reminds me so much of when Leicester won the league when their momentum was so much so that the inevitable always seemed on the cards, but we all knew it was never going to last going into the next season.

90’+6 vs Stuttgart

Manifestation FC

It's ridiculous at this point, yes they obviously never give up but how do their opponents never learn and allow it to happen week after week ? and the amount of added time they get is dodgy, scored in the 6th minute out of 5 today, and in the seventh minute against Dortmund.

They (yes; them again) always say that winning is a habit. So is not losing. They just don't give up. I'd love to see the match threads on their forums; does their fanbase have the same weak mentality that a sizeable chunk of ours does?

As amazing as all this is, there is no way that is sustainable going into next season.

Reminds me so much of when Leicester won the league when their momentum was so much so that the inevitable always seemed on the cards, but we all knew it was never going to last going into the next season.

Some of those goals were in games they were already winning comfortably like against Bayern and Bremen, but yeah you can't rely on late goals for too long as we saw with the dippers.

It's ridiculous at this point, yes they obviously never give up but how do their opponents never learn and allow it to happen week after week ? and the amount of added time they get is dodgy, scored in the 6th minute out of 5 today, and in the seventh minute against Dortmund.
I didn’t watch the game but it’s not necessarily dodgy to play more stoppage time than the MINIMUM they stated. It’s just a minimum, any stoppages/delays in the additional time will extend it.

This is crazy how they won´t lose, it´s 16-th or something goal after 90 minutes this season ,thats crazy

I didn’t watch the game but it’s not necessarily dodgy to play more stoppage time than the MINIMUM they stated. It’s just a minimum, any stoppages/delays in the additional time will extend it.
Ok there was a sub from Stuttgart in stoppage time so maybe that's why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.