Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Invincible season saved in stoppage time!. The closest the league has got to that was 2012-13 when Bayern lost the one game.

This team to me are the greatest ever Bundesliga team in a single season. They are in the wrong European competition.

When Kaiserslautern last won the DFB Pokal, they got relegated that same season. This time round going into the final, they are in the second tier.

Do they have any promotions over in Germany for prizes people can win if Leverkusen actually lose a game this season?

I didn’t watch the game but it’s not necessarily dodgy to play more stoppage time than the MINIMUM they stated. It’s just a minimum, any stoppages/delays in the additional time will extend it.
West Ham v Scousers was 6 minutes added in the second half, the ref blew before it reached that point.

What’s this weird pitch marking on the centre circle in Germany all about?

33b4c19fef983e25aec5893a65577ffa.jpg

Mercedes logo for sponsorship?

Edit: It seems to be a logo for peace in Ukraine.

The Ukraine thing is feasible. No way would FIFA ordinarily allow pitch markings for an advert.

I did think it looked a bit like the Mercedes sign. I wondered if it wasn’t on the pitch at all but superimposed by the TV station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.