Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Hamburg Derby yesterday...St.Pauli away at HSV.

HSV win 1-0 but still not getting any closer to promotion due to other teams winning as well.
St. Pauli could have sealed their promotion in the derby. This season will be the first in history where St.Pauli ends up in a better spot than HSV. How the mighty have fallen....

FB_IMG_1714809811203.jpg

Just saw the penalty Bayern were given today against Stuttgart (and they still lost).

Between it, the Havertz penalty, and several pundits saying the Havertz penalty was a good decision but the Gvardiol penalty wasn’t a good decision, the game has gone.

It’s just come up on Kicker that Union have sacked their head coach, Nenad Bjelica, and replaced him with the U19s coach, Marco Grote.

It’s been coming, hasn’t it, considering their recent run of results?

Special Video for that one English Aachen supporter on here.

Alemania Aachen is finally back in the 3rd division, regularly playing in front of 18000 fans in the 4th division. Yet another one of the old guard of German football

Love the song they sing at the start "I just woke up from a dream, a dream about winning the league, the Uefa Cup...just to be top of the league with Alemania for once, see our flags waving and to see you win"

As amazing as all this is, there is no way that is sustainable going into next season.

Reminds me so much of when Leicester won the league when their momentum was so much so that the inevitable always seemed on the cards, but we all knew it was never going to last going into the next season.

Stanisic 90’+7 vs Roma

And Hamburg will stay in BuLi 2. Can't help but feel a bit of Schadenfreude. Again...would love to have them in BuLi 1 just because they are a big club. But the way their last BuLi 1 seasons turned out and that stupid clock at their ground makes me want them to suffer for a bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.