Bunga Bunga City

Totally agree, it's not a very sensible thing to do and does not reflect well on the club, especially in this day and age they should know better

are you taking the piss out of the poster or are you seriously agreeing with him ?
Everybody and certainly every bunga bunga tart carries a mobile phone and yet I have not seen one picture of any City player with a young lady at 4am at a BB party. The initial report says the party was to celebrate the 1-6 win last weekend but it then says it was months in the planning, fuck me, our lot are psychic.

are you taking the piss out of the poster or are you seriously agreeing with him ?
Everybody and certainly every bunga bunga tart carries a mobile phone and yet I have not seen one picture of any City player with a young lady at 4am at a BB party. The initial report says the party was to celebrate the 1-6 win last weekend but it then says it was months in the planning, fuck me, our lot are psychic.
I also want to believe it did not happen but unfortunately it seems it did happen, I hope the club learns from this and let's move on.
As for the "models" it easy to imagine they were paid to attend the event and made them sign some kind agreement not to disclose or share any pictures or other details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.