Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Missed first 30 mins but we seemed to be playing fairly well just one unfortunate mistake Stones. Gündoğan with one of the best quickly taken free kicks I've seen to get back in the game, sweet finish my motm Agüero. Then a stunning back-heel Ilkay, great play Sergio to start it off, go past the keeper and finish. Fantastic counter attack, intelligent play Sané with Silva, nice footwork and finish Leroy. KDB lovely cameo, sumptuous pass to Sané, as the keeper came flying out he just squared it to Bernardo to finish with ease. At HT was a bit tricky by FT was an exhibition, classic cup comeback City.

Game changing event of the match, the games 2-1

Dyche(sp) and his bench have a pop at Pep, He ears such disrespect and whispers..lets talk on the field...Kyle, Kev get fuckin striped.

your so right and i have felt a lot this season and that pep and city if want they could really hurt teams but hold back and there manager and coach got pep going and he said well have some of that if you like to moan

Who was the scottish bloke doing the colour commentary? He was going on about the ref allowing us to take a free kick early was why we won, right up until the end.
He was also saying something about "when we played Stoke" etc.

What some have to get their heads around, especially in the matchday thread is that the first 45 mins is so important in allowing us to play the way we often do in the 2nd 45.

We knacker teams out, slowly but surely, strangle the fucking life out of them and just because we are not 5-0 up after 30 mins doesn't mean we have played shite or found out etc which is what some whoppers on here actually think.

We earn the right to win games like we do.

Think some of our fans are spoilt now. Like you've said if we're not 5-0 up by the first half, some fans start getting reckless rather than backing the team.
I've got to give Burnley credit. They actually came and attacked us rather than play anti football like them lot down the road. We worked for it in the second half and for what we deserved in the end. Next up Bristol

Who was the scottish bloke doing the colour commentary? He was going on about the ref allowing us to take a free kick early was why we won.
He was also saying something about "when we played Stoke" etc.

I had a Scottish ex-Livepool player on my commentary (not sure who but was playing for them in 88 apparently) but he was very complimentary on the whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.