Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
League Cup is our best chance for trophy. Barring a miracle, no PL/CL this season.

Luckily Pep and the boys are serial winners ... and won't be thinking like the thought represented here ... I just can't go on to quoting everyone, so have picked one of the messages to reply on ... not singling you out here ... there're lots with same/similar view.

I see yesterday's game as blessing in disguise ... it'd give them a kick up the back side, all of them, Pep and Lilo and all the rest of the coaching staff as well, actually including the top brass/management as well ... and knowing how their long and decorated careers are, none of them is going to have this approach of what majority of the fans seem to have on here and across various other social media platforms since yesterday evening ... of giving up everything at the very first hurdle. "Oh well we just won't win anything" ... this stupid overreaction.

It's one game, we lost it ... but we (the club, the coaches, the players) learnt a lot from it too. The injured boys would be back soon (Laporte and Bernardo are back as early as this week), the new signings would gel in soon (Ake already has shown very promising signs, Dias would be joining soon) and we'd be absolutely fine ... come the business end of the season/cups, we'd once again be fighting on all fronts ... so calm down and now watch Burnley and Leeds get the immediate backlash from it ...

Onwards and upwards ... c'mon City!

Arsenal in the cup were 9/1

Lyon were 11/1

I not taken either but how anyone can give such odds now is unbelievable

I'd backed both of those and Leicester. I also backed Wolves the other day, so there are some losers. Just think the odds are outrageous and cheers me up (slightly) when City go on to lose.

Id be looking at introducing a few more kids,obviously full back being an area of prominence.As a minimum,Doyle and Delap must start.

Where the fuck are we up to with injuries.
Obviously Sergio is out. Laporte was on Bench yesterday, someone said Bernardo is back??
So Gundo, Cancelo, Stones, Zinchenko and Gabby all still out?

Unless Agent Arteta fucks up tonight the league has gone. Balls out for this one.

It would have been a good game for Couto but we loaned him. I Don t know why we still send players to Girona, they don't play them anyway..

Not convinced they can have a third successive season playing at that level.
Said a few days back, Arse are the dark horses for me this season

They'll prob get a thrashing tonight now :)
Liverpool made some good signings and their players seems to go uninjured for the whole season... We really need to step our game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.