Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will not be easy as we are not match fit. I will take a draw but I’m prepared for the loss. Vinny will have these fired up

I really see it taking 3/4 games before we get going.

I hope I’m wrong and we smash them by 5

My starting 11

--------Ederson--------

Walker-- Dias----- Akanji. (presiming Ake is injured)
-----Stones------Rodri------
------KDB -------Foden
Bernardo--- Haaland---- Grealish/Alvarez

Only thing that changes this is Pep decided to drop Gvardiol straight into the game

It could be a very slow start to the season...if people remember last season despite us winning quite a lot at the start of the season there were concerns over some of the performances of the team....I see that happening again....

I dont think we will see this starting 11 as Im sure Pep will want to start Kovacic BUT that could make us struggle for creativity unless you put foden wide left and drop Grealish in that scenario

Very unfortunate to draw the promoted Championship winners away for the first match of the PL season. They'll be on a high, not yet accustomed to being humbled. Big battle ahead. Trust City will be up for it.

The giddy 6 fingered yonners won't remember last night,never mind the last ten games we've played them.

Have we scored more, or less than 35 goals in those games ??

Have we conceded more or less than 5 goals ??

Have faith my brethren, the end is neither neigh nor in sight !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.