Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are 17/2 if anyone wants a bit of value.

Before of you any fannies start saying "You should never back against City, Why would you want them to lose" bullshit.

It's just a bet so fucking relax.
Too short for me, I’m into 20/1 shots, what are Burnley HT - FT ?

I think Gvardiol will be on the bench. Can understand not throwing him straight in to an away game after only a few days of training, settling into a new country etc. Guessing this’ll be the team from the early leaks, which should have more than enough to beat Burnley:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Lewis
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland

I already said that I was merely repeating what had been said on here. Unfortunately, I don't have a private line to Pep.
Your post was very misleading, don't say they are unavailable unless you know this for certain. Thanks

I think Gvardiol will be on the bench. Can understand not throwing him straight in to an away game after only a few days of training, settling into a new country etc. Guessing this’ll be the team from the early leaks, which should have more than enough to beat Burnley:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Lewis
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
Bunch of mercenaries.

OK given all the reported ins and outs, It can only be:

Ortega
Walker Lewis Haaland Ake
Kovacic Rodri De Bruyne
Alvarez Ederson Foden

What can possibly go wrong

edit - oops forgot Woddewi

Who do you think you are?

You said all 3 of dias, josko and stones are unavailable, you don't know that, if you believe reports that's your opinion but I'll wait for confirmed team news, do I make myself clear big man?
Haha, it takes some bollocks to have joined a year ago (with 211 posts), come in to a match thread, and act a **** to a mod that has been on here since before the takeover, with nearly as many posts as you likely have hours on this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.